• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@TwifySoft and Softcores' case

Karid

Reaction score
Hello,
Do you have any plans to Softcores? I'm sad, when I see that such a great server dies. Recently, EVEN you didn't enter the changes on Softcores' website, what was done on the MoonHawk's website (server info, gamemaster list etc.).

Thus, at the end - I repeat:
Do you have any plans to Softcores, TwifySoft?

Thanks for response.

I have updated SoftCores and IceChaw page with things I could, for gamemaster list I need Feloth to send me an updated design. Other than that we are aware of SoftCores dying and it is just as mentioned earlier, no one wants to start on a server where there are too high leveled characters already. You see MoonHawk, same configuration almost and a bit less exp got more players in a minute than SoftCores has got since even few months before we made the huge winter update (most people blame the update, but it actually brought old players back and 2-3 months before the update there were even less players because everyone thought we were not updating).

I have updated SoftCores and IceChaw page with things I could, for gamemaster list I need Feloth to send me an updated design. Other than that we are aware of SoftCores dying and it is just as mentioned earlier, no one wants to start on a server where there are too high leveled characters already. You see MoonHawk, same configuration almost and a bit less exp got more players in a minute than SoftCores has got since even few months before we made the huge winter update (most people blame the update, but it actually brought old players back and 2-3 months before the update there were even less players because everyone thought we were not updating).

Almost no one is playing softcores, so u can make a test.
Try make Softcores like it was before, healings, hits, djins and everything !
You guys should just test it for 1 week or so

Almost no one is playing softcores, so u can make a test.
Try make Softcores like it was before, healings, hits, djins and everything !
You guys should just test it for 1 week or so

+1

but still, SoftCores need new players. Actually, everyone playin' on MoonHawk and noone will switch to SoftCores.

Also, SoftCores need features which hold current players together, for long time. Events for med levels, active support?

As first - give back Djinn and Rashid to every city, deactive quest for it. Every new, unexperienced player don't have money for hunting, every chances to continue own gaming gone. Think about it. Really, SoftCores was the best OT server which I ever played, he can be still best one.

Second fact is that, players don't know anything about blessings etc. Old article is hidden. Let's made new subpage: http://otland.net/blogs/twifysoft/update-faq-570/

Last edited:
Make softcores how it was before 'big' update and reset all characters. Before you done it write note about bringing this server back to life and just look how many players will come.
I suppose, if you will make reset in good time (month, maybe more since open new servers) there will be more players than on Moonhawk atm.

Account reset is not solution. However, there can be implemented script, which every day scanning for inactive characters in last 30 days and delete them.

If there wouldn't be reset nobody new will come. Without reset this server isn't worth to play for newcomers and for players lvl lower than 250.

Account reset is not solution. However, there can be implemented script, which every day scanning for inactive characters in last 30 days and delete them.

good idea.
probably some high levels gonna be deleted too, i

I think you should do like you did to twinforce > softcores... Change your characters to Moonhawk...

And now you'll say " lvls 400 on moonhawk , LOL", Twinforce there were lvls 360 , and they got to softcores anyway !

I think you should do like you did to twinforce > softcores... Change your characters to Moonhawk...

And now you'll say " lvls 400 on moonhawk , LOL", Twinforce there were lvls 360 , and they got to softcores anyway !

omg lol, I was being ironic when I said that to you :((( you really believed it duhh!!
ofc they won't make softcores>moonhawk bcuz no1 will get lvl 400 in less than 1 year, if there won't be exp scroll ;)

omg lol, I was being ironic when I said that to you :((( you really believed it duhh!!
ofc they won't make softcores>moonhawk bcuz no1 will get lvl 400 in less than 1 year, if there won't be exp scroll ;)

Exp scrolls is only for max. 250 levels.

Fenrock DL's + ElfBot + some friends which help -> 34354654345 levels.

Back