• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ultima War

Status
Not open for further replies.
The donation items wouldn't be a problem since you cant donate for items right now anyways. Not till nov 1 or duno if thats getting pushed back aswell..

And people would complain about those 10 minutes of rollbacks, donation items missing etc, including yourself.

Get a fucking clue.
get a fucking brain. no donation items till 1 week after server release. Learn something. but i can already tell a trend here. failed to give a reasonable release date the first time.
Failed to get the beta test to find bugs right.
Failed to keep his word after asking the people a question.
Failed to bring the server back up on sunday Knowing that a storm was on its way on friday.
Failed to make people happy
Succeeded in fucking up a lot of peoples weekends with false hopes
Succeeded in making less of a name for himself
Succeeded in lieing
Succeeded in having low IQ people as his groupies
Succeeded in Failing in general.

im willing to bet $1000 that this trend will carry on in the comming months

/\ Only person with a brain. Voting for obamanizer this year.

Once everyone goes to sleep and wakes up, the server will be on tomorrow 5PM EST, thats a 100% guarantee.

Hopefully syn will ban this dude cuz he dont have any sort of life.
Obama i hope u wont go with same name as here as ingame cuz syn will for sure ban your ass.

get a fucking brain. no donation items till 1 week after server release. Learn something. but i can already tell a trend here. failed to give a reasonable release date the first time.
Failed to get the beta test to find bugs right.
Failed to keep his word after asking the people a question.
Failed to bring the server back up on sunday Knowing that a storm was on its way on friday.
Failed to make people happy
Succeeded in fucking up a lot of peoples weekends with false hopes
Succeeded in making less of a name for himself
Succeeded in lieing
Succeeded in having low IQ people as his groupies
Succeeded in Failing in general.

im willing to bet $1000 that this trend will carry on in the comming months

Firstly, the hurricane is which fucked that up. You can thank God for that one.
Secondly, the only people here with low a low iq, are the ones complaining about not having DeathZot up as of this moment.
Lastly, be patient for crying out loud.

Anyway, @Syn_ IP/MAC Address ban all these brainless nitwits complaining about it, they will hopefully learn that OT isn't everything after that.

/\ Only person with a brain. Voting for obamanizer this year.

Once everyone goes to sleep and wakes up, the server will be on tomorrow 5PM EST, thats a 100% guarantee.
He already said that the release date is delayed until November 2...

/\ False information. NICE TRYY GUY.

- - - Updated - - -

Yo Will, every statement you've said has been true and unarguably accurate. I hope I continue to see your wonderful posts on these threads.

KEEP UP THE GOODWORK

Firstly, the hurricane is which fucked that up. You can thank God for that one.
Secondly, the only people here with low a low iq, are the ones complaining about not having DeathZot up as of this moment.
Lastly, be patient for crying out loud.

Anyway, @Syn_ IP/MAC Address ban all these brainless nitwits complaining about it, they will hopefully learn that OT isn't everything after that.

Well u removed my post i know why u did but some times u get really pissed. Secondly how come obama havnt been banned yet?
And hopefully syn will listen to preoxide and ban those tards that insult him etc

Well u removed my post i know why u did but some times u get really pissed. Secondly how come obama havnt been banned yet?
And hopefully syn will listen to preoxide and ban those tards that insult him etc

No posts have been deleted in this thread so far

@yetanotheruser So i see you've hacked into SYnthetics account and released false information to the community. NICE JOB GUY!

SERVER IS UP 2MORROW AT 5PM EST. BRING BITCHES AND BEER.

@nitron, looks like your partners with 'yetanotheruser' in his elaborate plan on releasing false information, I won't be fooled by your tricks though.

SERVER STATUS WILL BE ONLINE TOMORROW AT 5 PM EST TIME, BRING COKE AND CHIPS.

@nitron, looks like your partners with 'yetanotheruser' in his elaborate plan on releasing false information, I won't be fooled by your tricks though.

SERVER STATUS WILL BE ONLINE TOMORROW AT 5 PM EST TIME, BRING COKE AND CHIPS.

Segmentation fault in brain.

@nitron, looks like your partners with 'yetanotheruser' in his elaborate plan on releasing false information, i won't be fooled by your tricks though.

Server status will be online tomorrow at 5 pm est time, bring coke and chips.

did u see the fucking link i put in my post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back