• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Ultimate Forum for Gesior AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like it ^_^

But i dont even have a OT done to pay that u.u

Good luck.
Great job

Niceee! Is this out on any server for live preview? Also is it somehow related to news? since i saw "latest news section"..

And how does it support youtube videos, images & so on?:)

Thanks & hopefully i'll buy this when i got the answers of my questions.

If this was for Modern I would definitely purchase it. Too bad its only for geisors. :(

Niceee! Is this out on any server for live preview? Also is it somehow related to news? since i saw "latest news section"..

And how does it support youtube videos, images & so on?:)

Thanks & hopefully i'll buy this when i got the answers of my questions.

bump

Can you add a IDEAS board on your forum system.. in this board, players can post your own ideas, and another players vote (like or unlike).. :D

(Can you limite only 1 idea for X time (admin configurable))

Just another idea for this nice forum script..

:)

@Believer

Yea, it's there is a possibility, so you can integrate forum section with the main latest news. And, yes - there is a support for videos/images + automatic image resizing in case if its size is too large.

Can you add a IDEAS board on your forum system.. in this board, players can post your own ideas, and another players vote (like or unlike).. :D

(Can you limite only 1 idea for X time (admin configurable))

Just another idea for this nice forum script..

:)

Exactly the same thing can be done with the polls, unnecessary?

Anyway, 10 copies of this forum has been sold long time ago. So thread is closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back