• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United Kingdom] Harry Potter Online -Custom Client-

I <3 this server

I'm looking forward to exploring more of the maps :>

shameless self-bump =P
Another update coming tonight, if I have enough time (so yes, it should be up tonight lol)

another shameless self-bump
had to delay update, couldn't stay awake :|

ok i don't feel constantly tired now
time to get working on this update again, it's almost complete though =)

Community is slowly growing, come be apart of it. For a short time all new members will receive 2.5k, and if you refer a friend to join, they will receive an extra 2.5k and you will receive 2.5k for that referral. So basically, if you bring a friend with you who didn't see this post and join from your referral, you can both get 5k right off the bat.

1mb map update (just today's work) is uploaded.
Aiming for around 1-2mb update per day. This should be intense... lol

COMPETITION:
If the server reaches 15 players by midnight tonight (GMT) I'll be giving away:
1st prize: 1 Month's Premium, big house/shop, your level*1000 in gold (minimum of 50k)
2nd prize: big house/shop, your level*1000 in gold (minimum of 50k)
3rd prize: your level*1000 in gold (minimum of 50k)

More details will be released when the server gets to 15 players online! Join now for your chance to win a fortune!

bump - MO Aziz has been fired for bug abuse.
There will be a house sale of all his possessions. Come along for the auction, items going for as little as 1gp!

Update should be coming either tonight or tomorrow. This update will almost double the map size to around 9mb.
The update will also include parts 1 and 2 of the main quest as well as, time permitting, include several smaller, but rewarding, smaller quests.

BUMP
update applied!
few small bugs to fix, but otherwise this 3mb or so of new hunting areas etc is all working and ready to go :)

bumpage
another update coming in the next 2-3 days which will begin the Horcrux quest. This, along with a new island and a lot of expansion at the Ministry of Magic, will mean much more to do in the server :)

Bump: Theres a amazing quiz in a little bit! lots of money to be won!! if we get enough people to go to the quiz the top prize will be 1 million gold!!

Last edited:
bump:
Zaypay payments added (thanks Stian for your system, I got the one from his website, because every good job deserves payment!)
Premium Account Time description added to the main post. Bonuses explained too,

bump
another map update, and multiple new quests, coming possibly tonight, at the latest tomorrow night

bump - map update and custom monsters released tonight hopefully, got a few loot tables to fix up a bit, but otherwise it's sorted :)

I will be offering players the chance to sample a Premium Account for 1 day trials. You will only be able to receive 1 premium day trial per account.
The premium account gives you full access to all hunting areas, much more exp, better loot rate and access to more spells.

Back