• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
HMM CAN ANYONE HELP ME?`
wich file ive to import in my database?
i use tfs 0.3.4?
schema.sqlite?
schema?
mysql?
sqlite3?
forgottenserver.s3db?

Help me with this bug... i try to set the server_path and this happens:

Code:
STEP 1
Check server configuration

[B]Warning[/B]: Error parsing C:/Documents and Settings/Eduardo/Mis documentos/cryingdamson3-gui 8.41/config.lua on line 139 in [B]C:\Documents and Settings\Eduardo\Mis documentos\xampp\htdocs\install.php[/B] on line [B]150[/B]
File [B]config.lua[/B] loaded from [COLOR="Red"][I]C:/Documents and Settings/Eduardo/Mis documentos/cryingdamson3-gui 8.41/config.lua[/I][/COLOR] and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author

Delete line 139 in config.lua

please some one tellme what should i have to do to show online status at main page!
i have tryed everything without succes :S
im using 0.3.3 at the moment, im waiting 15 days to upgrade, but please why isnt is there some quick solution to get the serverstatus working ?
i mean, i made everything work, the shop, the forum, everything exept the serverstatus, just tellme what shuld i change so my page displays Online status :/
dont tellme read all the thread, cuz i have more than a week reading and i cant find it :(
is that hard to answer a simple question ?
or is that hard to get serverstatus working?

Please i will be forever thankfull to the one that can help me!

Btw > relly great work this AAC =*

I've the following bugs:

* When server is Online, the web-page shows "Server Offline".
* EDIT CONFIGS and NEWS SYSTEM don't show nothing... are in blank.
* The link "login" top left takes you towards the page of otland.

Sorry for duble post..i can't edit

About the Gesior premium_points system... i give to my character 6000 points and when i enter to my account in the site, shows in the premium status "Premium Account, 6000 days left."

ZORRY MY BAD INGLASH!

Warning: Error parsing C:/Users/Mackan/Desktop/cryingdamson/config.lua on line 266 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 150
File config.lua loaded from C:/Users/Mackan/Desktop/cryingdamson/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

I don't even have line 266. Anyone knows what todo? :D

Code:
Warning: DOMDocument::load(D:/OT/Current Server/Real-Map Server 8.4 PVP-Fredric/Real-Map Server 8.41-8.42 PVP-RP/) [domdocument.load]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 43

Warning: DOMDocument::load() [domdocument.load]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "file:///D:/OT/Current%20Server/Real-Map%20Server%208.4%20%20PVP-Fredric/Real-Map%20Server%208.41-8.42%20PVP-RP/" in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_VocationsList.php on line 43

I've the following bugs:

the last isn't a bug of acc maker... change homepage of your ot at the end of config.lua

2 first bugs are confirmed by me also

How can I disable multi-world system in latest acc manager?

Hello Gesior and ppl who understand something :)! I am using unnamed acc. maker 0.3.2beta3 for TFS 0.3 and The Forgotten Server-0.3.2.1345(crying damson). When I install your account maker I got following errors/bugs:

*Login/create account button is not working(u can see on print screen)
*If I press EDIT CONFIGS or NEWS SYSTEM nothing happens, so I belive its not working to.
*I can't add New Ticker :(

Screenshoot:

Also I would very like to know where do you guys get newest tibia.com layout background? This account maker contains old background(update 8.31 or something). I want to change it to newest one. :)

Thank you!:thumbup:

A ja mam taki problem, pomoże ktoś ?

---

And I have such problem, someone will help ?

Can't get this up and running, guess i'd have to make my own to be able to correct this bug as i'm too lazy to get into someone else's code :p

*Login/create account button is not working(u can see on print screen)

config.lua
PHP:
	ip = "your IP here"

*If I press EDIT CONFIGS or NEWS SYSTEM nothing happens, so I belive its not working to.

Use htdocs\config\config.php instead.​

*I can't add New Ticker

Tickers have been disabled.​

I've the following bugs:

hey eres el de dovux????? yo tengo el mismo problema con el "offline" cual es tu server?

pls helpme

</td>
<td width="50%" style="text-align:right">
<? if($config['status']['serverStatus_online'] == 1){
echo "<font color=\"white\">";
echo $config['status']['serverStatus_players'];
echo " Players online</font>";
}
else
{
echo '<font color="red"><b>Server OFFLINE</b></font>';
}
?></FONT>
</td>

this does not work on my page!
I use gesiors acc 0.3.4! pls help me!!!

Instalation dont work

I use gesiors acc 0.3.4!

STEP 2
Check database connection
If you don't see any errors press link to STEP 3 - Add tables and columns to DB. If you see some errors it mean server has wrong configuration. Check FAQ or ask author of acc. maker.
Warning: Error parsing C:/Documents and Settings/Franlab/Desktop/842novo/config.lua on line 137 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 177
Database error. Unknown database type in C:/Documents and Settings/Franlab/Desktop/842novo/config.lua . Must be equal to: "mysql" or "sqlite". Now is: ""

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back