• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

unstoppable accepting warmode

dariumartins

Reaction score
since validus dont want warmode against us we are acceptin any warmode invitation
lets have fun!

no point accepting when u use noob chars...its not fun to war against a noobchar br team

aizen:

dawson-crying.jpg

yea i cried when we headshot ur eks who were skulled trying to kill us....i was laughin so hard at how terrible u guys are in pvp that i cried! i hope they post the pic of the yala battle when u guys had noob chars killing oddr~ and the attempt to kill mitch also the fight in thais. ur team crying warmode because they have fear of skulling <3

HI I FIGHT WITH NUBCHARS... When you prove you can take your friends onto characters in warmode there will be no reason we will not accept :)

Exactly everybody knows that unstoppable is just a trash team with a shit load of players who fight with skull bashing noob chars. They will never amount to anything so just ignore them and let them keep acting "good"

lets go OPEN battle... noob chars will not make any diference on OB , just keep without white skull !!

"No more excuses for mimimi team"

if we go ob some guys make a misstake and do to that they gain skull... funny part is i seen only noob chars sding ous...

Because they mostly have rps and eks in warmode with a few mages in warmode and the rest of their sd power comes from the noob char mages they bring.

LOL i was wondering why they were always asking for a battle in Edron now that makes sense xD

all i see is pussys

Rly, ur team is the probably worst fighting team on this ot, all u do is go edron wait 50min before accepting warmode to log on noobchars, come with noob chars push ppl, throw mw on that spot, accept wm, kill 1 guy, disban warmode. GRATZ rly fking good team, but hey what should we expect from BR's.

aizen go find some trap to hide your scared ass

mitch words:
BTW thanks alot to the teams that we have battled the last few days, we fought True Destiny today and stood no chance in the open. Mainly because we had 17 players but we brought it to a close even spot after we was rushed a few times and why didnt u guys wanna fight in edron!?!

what's mitchs words gotta do with anything regarding your team and this topic?

calar joker i wasnt in the warmode today cuz i was offline so i dont know what happened and i wont argue
but in the battle against validus the noob chars skullbashed us too BUT we knew how to deal with them

- - - Updated - - -

what's mitchs words gotta do with anything regarding your team and this topic?

a battle in edron will ALWAYS have random ppl fucking the battle and mitch know it but wanted to fight in edron anyway

Hes trying to say that we (Validus) wanted to fight in Edron. Only reason we wanted Edron that day was because as mitch says we were 17 vs their 28+. DARIU's team does exactly what Calar said they wait forever to accept warmode and go on noobchars to mwall the enemy guild and box them in with 30+ ppl. The br team only can win fights by outnumbering, using navi, and using noobchars/non warmode chars.
@ Dariu's comment about me, only reason we went into south gate trap is because it was 7 of us with no commander vs 20 of ur team + a few noob chars. U guys still got fucked before we went to defense.

Back