• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unstoppable vs Validus - Edron

Bsk

Reaction score
Thanks Validus for more a war mode. In this war our team was not using navigation, however but we got more money, and level, until next war. :)

but it's really cool play soccer with the ek's from your team
/ironic

how about next time dont bring ur noob chars mwalling and skullbashing us. also i do believe u told us u only had 21 ppl..but u come with 30? wouldve been a better fight if u guys wouldve just fought us straight up instead of doing shady noob shit. was a fun fight tho thanks.

You guys, are so freaking funny, we are in 24, and we were not with 30 peoples. These noobs chars is not from my team, is random noob char, btw.. Bskzor got red skull in this char, killing theses noob chars.

yea ur full of shit. u guys cant even give a fair and fun warmode without cheating. Id rather u guys use navi then noob chars. was a pathetic way to win

yea easy to talk shit when u were more than us and had noobchars to win. u basically had 35+(including noobchars) vs 18 of us (no noobchars)

- - - Updated - - -

i cant change your mind about the noob chars so..
WHY U HAFF TO BE MAD
im not mad im just saying u guys were getting raped in the beginning then bring more ppl and noobchars to get a win. next time lets fight in the open with no noob chars and lets see how cocky u guys are

really bro, u want be a troll, but u can't, haha. In the beginning we just lose, because some peoples from us team, go to wrong place.. someone from us don't understand the Felipe, saying "to go to way to cormaya". But go do it again, it's really funny.

i want to be a troll? lawl no im just sayin we could outnumber u and use noob chars then massacre u in edron then talk shit like ur pro but we dont. gz guys u won a fight with noob chars and more people than us. u guys really showed us! im not saying it wasnt fun but it WOULDVE been better if u guys came on ur mains instead of noobchars mwallin us so we get trapped and picked off. gz on ur "win"

seems u think tibia is a life, for me it's just a game, to laugh. Because it's a game 1D designed by kids with 3 years old, lol

its a 2d game shut up vankk
how many teams i have to say that wasnt our noob chars?

perigoos team is only navi users, anyone that playd 8.6 vs them knows this, they cannot say anything to change it.
even if they didnt use navi this war they did use nb chars, explain to me why nb chars always had ur colors on and when not with us, straight in mid of ur team xP?
im not mad nor am i calling you guys shit.

a win is a win and ill admit to defeat.

its also hard to fight with 7897 ppl in vent back talking the commanders command, someone is a team leader for a reason, if you believe you can do better leave and make ur own team <3

till next war, gj both teams now go sleep bot whatever and war again tomorrow or smthin

i'll take it on the chin i take some of the blame for that loss yesterday, i said some things that i probably shouldnt of and my opinion probably confused/annoyed others, some more points;

some kid was raging all battle for only god knows what reason?

me and ziorr being too agressive on low chars XD

we started with like 18 people but ended up with 9 and me and mitch argued on positions of where our mages should be without me noticing we only had like 9 people at the end and couldnt push people back anyway, to which i apologized right after the battle.

#emotime, #slitwrist, #feckk

not even to mention those subchars haha, there's more here then on rl tibia XD

Last edited:
I see Chorando-1.jpg gringos crying AYUDGSAYDGASIASGDASUDGASUDGUASGDUASGYD

all battles , team of loreci and basically neutral charlovers come to disturb us team mwalling behind us and atacking our skulls , now the " guild machine guns invensible DOWN " they will try to invent every excuse in the world, why they lost HAHAHAHHHA

Back