• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Upcoming Classic Roxor 1337 Project!

Loth Gena

Roxeria 8.60 Developer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to my RoXor Project!

This is going to be the classic legendary roxor 1337 under the 8.54 client where it was the most popular. I personally remember playing one of these roxor servers on older clients and i really enjoyed it, therefor i am planning to bring it back! I have a ready running engine with the roxor map and all the custom bits but knowing roxor there is a lot of problems which need fixing and modifying. I will be trying my hardest to develop it and fix every problem that it currently has - all the updates will be posted on my website as well as on here

I am also planning into hosting the server myself in the future when its ready.

If you don't know what roxor looks like or can't really remember, here are some screens!

splash.png

lobby.PNG

vip%20area.png

quests.PNG

monsters.PNG

depo-1.PNG

Comment and tell me what you think! Any suggestions are welcome! :)

Update:
Currently making sure all the NPC's are working properly. Sorting out all the runes too.
After that my next job is to make sure all the Addon items are obtainable in the game, will have to add a few custom quests for these too!

Bump.
All the NPC are now working as they should, been sorting out what they sell and buy. Added a druid addon quest as well as Demodras for dragon claw. now making sure all the other items are obtainable in game
(p.s all the addons can be bought by crystal coins (cc) if your player will have vip access!) ^^

I always played these kind of servers such a long time ago :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump.
Quick update on the project:
Had to change the client from 8.54 to 8.62 due to the original server having a big error when the server was first compiled and i wasn't able to start the server at all! I changed to a roxor 8.62 server and everything starts as it should now (plus on the 8.62 client there is less lags in game for some reason) so i can now carry on working on the project. :)

Back