• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"Update Failed"

Monkeyfighter

Reaction score
Today i created a new ghuild called "update failed". I ,Monkeymanruler, want to proof that the most pallys are against the update. the aim is to get something back for what we lost (our power).

I am inviting every paladin in this server to join my clan. there is no level req. just msg me in game

PS: only post reply~ if you want to add something and please dont spam it ty.

Yours,
Monkey~

Face it,paladins where OVERPOWERD and they took care of that in the newest update.So stop with ur protest crap and deal with it.

Stop whine and play ffs...

Paladins was overpowered before...

Please explain me how paladins were overpowered.

exura san used to heal about 3k.. and why shouldn't it? It costs 210 mana which is quite alot don't you think? Right now, it still costs 210 mana and heals the same as exura gran, which costs 70 mana. Rox update tbh

Last edited:
Please explain me how paladins were overpowered.

exura san used to heal about 3k.. and why shouldn't it? It costs 210 mana which is quite alot don't you think? Right now, it still costs 210 mana and heals the same as exura gran, which costs 70 mana. Rox update tbh

1. Healing
2. "no" exused when spam healing and exevo mas san.
3. Longer live in trap.

1. Healing
2. "no" exused when spam healing and exevo mas san.
3. Longer live in trap.

1. Yeah, like mages healing is not overpowered (high mages with 2500 hp fully heal with exura gran etc)
2. in a decent trap with people of about the same level as the paladin (I'm talking 5-6 mages), it's impossible to keep that up cos you'll run out of mana. When a level 500 pala is trapped with a couple of level 200s shooting him, don't you think it's normal that he should stay alive and have a chance of killing them at the same time?
3. That's probably the whole point of a paladin.

1. Mages have higest mg lvl.
2. Ye but he can attack for max 300 mana ( i dont know how mouch cost exevo mas san ) and attack like 900. Its a normal?0o Sorcerer with the same lvl attack max 1200 BUT MANA COST 1.4k ! You can manas yourselft and using healing.
3. Ye but not spam exevo mas san and healing ( i talking all the time about exura san)

The things I was annoyed about was, the exura san healing effect and that they SPAM! I dont really care about how much dmg it took, but it was just so annoying that it was only required 200 mana or such, if you would need 500 mana for it, then I wouldn't care if it could still be that high atk dmg.

btw, Pallys are not made to "solo kill" with. ^_^

2. Ye but he can attack for max 300 mana ( i dont know how mouch cost exevo mas san ) and attack like 900. Its a normal?0o Sorcerer with the same lvl attack max 1200 BUT MANA COST 1.4k ! You can manas yourselft and using healing.

Once again, we barely get to use exevo mas san cause of the low levels running around everywhere, it's handy for when you're trapped yeah but it still costs alot of mana cosidering you need to spam heal as well. Besides that it's usefull for combo's, but thats where mages have their UE which hits twice as much.

3. Ye but not spam exevo mas san and healing ( i talking all the time about exura san)

I'll try to explain this one more time. There is NO way we can spam exevo mas san while spamming exura san because there is no mana pot big enough to support that. If we would do that, we would be out of mana in no time and most likely end up dead.

if this wont be changed there wont be anymore paladins right? rofl xD nice voc. balance

gratz with the big fail Ice~~team

Paladin is a strong profesion. Stronger about knight. Then why u say bye bye paladin? I on lvl 319 got 3 demon on yourself and i wasn't die and i say moere i SPAM esxevo masa san and healing ! please more exused for mas san and not 250 mana but 500 mana for this spell.

Thx

Paladin is a strong profesion. Stronger about knight. Then why u say bye bye paladin? I on lvl 319 got 3 demon on yourself and i wasn't die and i say moere i SPAM esxevo masa san and healing ! please more exused for mas san and not 250 mana but 500 mana for this spell.

Thx

if you can't see, here's PVP-ENF..
now 80% of pallys will be rooked d:

soon or late icechaw will also delete the voc. palladin

they did the half work now so we will see:p

Stop whine and play ffs...

Palladin was overpowered? Beacuse u play in EK? In 500 LvL Heal is 2000? 3 sorc = ue = ded This is joke? Why all EK/MS/ED say RP is overpowered? Now is easy for kill and all look for palladin's rooked in next update palladin get more power but now this is no prof !!

5 ms/palys sding me(450+rp) guess what - i get owned.
You fucked server with thease update.

You should make knight healing better and don't touch anything else but now? - Who cares.

I'm also a pally but im not against the update. Why? I dont play this server anymore. Not because we lost power and yea pallys were way overpowered.

Back