• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Update

mm.. about u he still have to declare... :D
He already did it:
jealous souls can to suck my balls
easily said.
over and out,
type messages how much u want, i wont answer any of these
IGNORE STARTING 18:01 <3

And oh... he is a bit unreliable - or just didn't write that ignoring time has just finished some minutes after starting :D

Lmao - it's forum discussion not a game. I don't have any fuckin uber char at this shitty OTS coz I stopped exping 3 or 4 months ago, lol.
If you don't have more arguments strike95, just stfu - stop showing ur uber donator skills ingame at shitty OTS.

sorry to say this strike95, you're prolly the most stupid guy ever seriously lol, everyone fooling you out and still you defend yourself with such stupid arguments lol is your reputation in this forum/game so important for you?OMG

btw have you seen horatio caine in miami?AHA

Last edited:
sorry to say this strike95, you're prolly the most stupid guy ever seriously lol, everyone fooling you out and still you defend yourself with such stupid arguments lol is your reputation in this forum/game so important for you?OMG

btw have you seen horatio caine in miami?AHA

Delko too

Back