• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4] Celestia Custom Server - Playable from EUROPE - ONLINE!

What rates would you like Celestia-Realm.com use?

• Exp 4x Mag 4x Skills 5x

Votes: 26 72.2%
  • Exp 3x Mag 3x Skills 4x

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Exp 2x Mag 2x Skills 3x

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Exp 1x Mag 1x Skills 2x

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Celestia-Realm.com
gnxN5lTb.png

Celestia will reset on Friday 8th of August.
For more information read the text below, thanks.

Sincerely,
Celestia Team

What is Celestia?
Celestia is a custom server that runs on no specific engine. It has items that ranges from 7.1 all the way to the current Tibia versions. What we have done is we’ve kept the good parts of Tibia and improved on them. Like we use the old exhaust system. You cannot cast an offensive spell and a healing spell. They share exhaust. We use no wands in our engine as Mages overall has great damage with magic formulas we use. Paladins damage has been slightly increased and we have improved crossbows and bows that are obtainable. Knights damage has also been increased and they have the possibility to modify items to become stronger. To make you have some sort of objective we have a task system unlike any other server with one time rewards and repeatable tasks. This is to assist you from having to aimlessly grind all the time. We have a large number of hidden quests and secret areas that you will have to discover for yourself. There are riddles, clues, books, notes, gossip.. You have to find it.

So why the reset?
When we started the server we had some issues with the server computer. These have all been taken care off. The server is hosted on a proper DDoS protected server. Since the server started last Friday (25th of July) there has been several updates which has been requested by the community of the server. We made a poll which the server was allowed to vote on whether or not we should have a fresh start again. The conclusion was that the server would benefit the most from having a fresh start.

So what now?
The server will remain online as it is until Thurday 7th of August. It will then be taken offline and backups will be made. After that all characters, houses, skills will be wiped. Your accounts will be intact and everyone who has donated will have the amount of Celestian Coins they spent reimbursed to their account.

So when does the actual reset happen?
On Friday 8th of August 9:00 AM (UTC -08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). So during the meantime can we play the server? Yes, you can still play the server until Thursday.

Server rates?
The server will not use higher than 4x experience rate that is for sure. But right now it uses 2x experience rate 2x magic rate 3x skill rate and a custom lootrate.
We will add a poll to this thread where you can vote for which rates you would rather see the server have.
We will let the community decide.

Website?
http://celestia-realm.com/register.php - Create Account
http://celestia-realm.com/downloads.php - Download Client

Previous thread?
http://otland.net/threads/usa-7-7-c...playable-from-europe-server-is-online.211690/

wcKwQZEu.png

_b9HU6qz.png

IxS7_4eR.png

_BhfmsPm.png

tfokaLQt.png

Tutorial on how to start efficiently on Celestia-Realm
Just some random

Last edited:
Seriously... I know my English aint perfect but you should make something about quest its not like we're supposed to guess the exact words out of randomness. Even with the thing im supposed to get for him I cant get him to give me the quest.fuckthatnpc.jpg

try "seal of allistar lionheart" or "sealed scroll"

Isuldir is a quest that ain't suppose to be working yet. I'm trying to get Patrik to assist me on fixing the script.
However, you've got the scroll so just keep it in your inventory.

Last edited:
I hope you can finish some of those quest before you re-re release it because I wont be able to play and really want to do everything I can before reset.

Loving the server.. I will definitely keep playing regardless of reset or no reset. :)

Thank you for the work you do!

Regards,
Cody

Since I wont be around this time and the map is spoiled..theres a riddle behind a tree on that mountain to the east. the one with 4 stair to go up. Surround by orc (utana vid) Once you find the fire altar..look behind tree. You will find the last riddle which leads to a quest. This will save you all the struggle to go thrue all the riddle and get you straight to the final one.

fuks with the lotr names xd
Since I wont be around this time and the map is spoiled..theres a riddle behind a tree on that mountain to the east. the one with 4 stair to go up. Surround by orc (utana vid) Once you find the fire altar..look behind tree. You will find the last riddle which leads to a quest. This will save you all the struggle to go thrue all the riddle and get you straight to the final one.
baby

You should make a minimap for the starter town with NPCs and huntspots and you could include the .map files for the begin town with marks on it

starter town is a circle I mean....4 screen wide. If you cant map it yourself its just not the server for you. You have temple and blacksmirth in middle surround by houses and shop.a 3min walk on lvl 8. Then you have the boat south east/task giver. (20sec walk on lvl8).