• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4] Celestia Custom Server - Playable from EUROPE - ONLINE!

What rates would you like Celestia-Realm.com use?

• Exp 4x Mag 4x Skills 5x

Votes: 26 72.2%
  • Exp 3x Mag 3x Skills 4x

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Exp 2x Mag 2x Skills 3x

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Exp 1x Mag 1x Skills 2x

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
waiting for reset to play again.

"Monday, 22 Sep 2014 - People have spoken.
The people of Celestia has spoke.
There will be no reset. But we need to figure out something to get the server back on track again.

As of right now I am up over my head with school work so I have very little time to spend working on the server.

People come with suggestions on how to improve the server here>

http://celestia-realm.com/forum.php?forum=Discussion&cat=3&thread=85
by GM Victor"

I'm not sure anymore seeing the 0 players count if a reset wouldn't be a good idea or a bad one. I do know that some of the veterans (like myself) most likely won't play again.

Regards,
Cody

Last edited:
A reset won't do it, he needs to advertise. Offer new players up until level 15-20~ more xp gain or something, something to catch peoples attention. Make a tutorial island maybe that shows you all you can do with the iron ores and everything. Show each rock and how each one works, and what ores give what % of breaking or succeeding on things. Stuff like that. Advertise a thread to re-open the server (just shut down the server and make thread, put it back online after) and it may have more players. Like, close it for a week, make thread, after a week, put it online and let the new people come online with the new and improved things. Thats just a few things to start, since I read this quick ^^

A reset won't do it, he needs to advertise. Offer new players up until level 15-20~ more xp gain or something, something to catch peoples attention. Make a tutorial island maybe that shows you all you can do with the iron ores and everything. Show each rock and how each one works, and what ores give what % of breaking or succeeding on things. Stuff like that. Advertise a thread to re-open the server (just shut down the server and make thread, put it back online after) and it may have more players. Like, close it for a week, make thread, after a week, put it online and let the new people come online with the new and improved things. Thats just a few things to start, since I read this quick ^^

That wouldn't be a bad idea.. gives me ideas..

Regards
Cody

@Kungenn I will have something for you to possibly help the server by the weekend, as long as chemo doesn't wipe me out this week.

I wonder if map editor would work on my tablet..? Im sure not.. not unless I go shell out big money for the Surface 3 :<

Regards,
Cody

Last edited:
Too bad it wont happen..i think he told me he lost some files and that's not possible anymore. Anyway nevilla was just better for a lowrate. Wayyyy Better.

Oh he told me he used alot of files for the celestia project, haven't saw something back from it tho. (Not that I explored much).