• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 7.7 TibiaTales HR - 7.4 Gameplay - 7.7 Real Map

Saturdayyyyy!!!! :D

Check the countdown in the website, I think it is are correct ;)

its paid pacc? no thanks if yea, no server does this lol, its not rl tibia man

its paid pacc? no thanks if yea, no server does this lol, its not rl tibia man

Its not "paid pacc", donating for Pacc gives you a few benefits as described on the main page. Anyone can travel with boats and get promotion and shit.

Its not "paid pacc", donating for Pacc gives you a few benefits as described on the main page. Anyone can travel with boats and get promotion and shit.
ok good
possible to buy ingame item for pacc?
loot rate?
share exp?

Last edited:
ok good
possible to buy ingame item for pacc?
loot rate?
share exp?

Loot rate is x4, Shared Exp isn't enabled at the moment I need to test it as I have memory of some troubles with it.

fact: I've written a script reader for NPC files, expect it to be the most accurate RealOts replica, soon ~ - At the moment we are using a convertion of the files, once I have done my classes for use with .npc files it will be good :)

@Ezzz I was wondering the same thing as Cygnus, will premium time come in the form of a "doll" or "scroll"? So players would be able to purchase it and sell it in-game.

Also.. How would you feel about lowering the xp rates after 100.. Like 105+ 3x, and 120+ 1.5x or something. Old School servers are always fun but with 3x after 120+ mages would just start spamming Ue in war at level 150+ and it could ruin the fun. I love servers that make it easy to get level 80~ but the rates seem a little too high for old school.

@Ezzz I was wondering the same thing as Cygnus, will premium time come in the form of a "doll" or "scroll"? So players would be able to purchase it and sell it in-game.

Also.. How would you feel about lowering the xp rates after 100.. Like 105+ 3x, and 120+ 1.5x or something. Old School servers are always fun but with 3x after 120+ mages would just start spamming Ue in war at level 150+ and it could ruin the fun. I love servers that make it easy to get level 80~ but the rates seem a little too high for old school.

Yes, there will be availability to buy premium items in shop to sell in-game.

just enter and the first message
18:03 Faloria: Come play a REAL 7.4 server instead, with dedicated staff, 100+ online every day, stable host, longterm server (will be up for more then 6 months at least), goodexperience rate and great community! WWW.FALORIA.EU

Back