• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 7.7 TibiaTales HR - 7.4 Gameplay - 7.7 Real Map

I didn't expect this but the server is actually good. This could be a good war server like mastercores (but higher rates and less bugs)

One thing you could do better:

*Make it easier at low lvl
(to lvl 20, the start is comparable to a lowrate rpg server and not highrate)

Do this by giving all vocations Clerical mace instead of katana

I hope more players join

My computer fucking broke down T_T I'll have to change the net part or some shiz! Buhu otherwise I'd be having so much fun! I'll probably join as soon as it is repaired ;(

01:37 You advanced from Level 19 to Level 20.
maybe first rooker on reach that lvl :D from now

Edit:
01:43 You advanced from Level 20 to Level 21.

Edit:
01:49 You advanced from Level 21 to Level 22.

Edit:
01:56 You advanced from Level 22 to Level 23.

Edit:
02:08 You advanced from Level 23 to Level 24.

Edit:
02:17 You advanced from Level 24 to Level 25.

Edit:
02:33 You advanced from Level 25 to Level 26.

Last edited:
21:14 Bungel: xd
21:57 Tsunami: 21:56 You see a dead human (Vol:10). It weighs 31.00 oz. You recognize Luis Felipe. He was killed by Tsunami.
21:57 Bungel: ;d
21:57 Tsunami: xD

10.000 gold coins
2160.gif
1x25

This needs to be removed from the shop if you want a successful server.
People shouldn't be able to buy money #OldSchool

decent server, hosted by fucking retards that most likely cheat. shame you put so much effort into making this to have some dumbass brs host it lol

Server is good, GM told his friends who is who via IP check so server is dead now. GG retard hoster

If he did whatnu say how would u possibly know that? U guys just look mad for some reason and try to blame them for some reason just cuz u and ur friend stoped doesnt mean its dead lol

If he did whatnu say how would u possibly know that? U guys just look mad for some reason and try to blame them for some reason just cuz u and ur friend stoped doesnt mean its dead lol

probably some player of falori@ troll again!

Active GMs that pay attention to the community is always a plus!
If you haven't given it a try you should definitely do so.

Back