• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arda Online - Your Best Experience Since Tibia Itself [Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isnt even close to butthurt and im not even mad.
I had great time on arda and now its over, just like that.
Its all about honor and respect to urself + even in+game, cause when ppls licking ur ass and acts like retarted kid just to get items/help and afterwards caling u "fucker, asshole, fag, bitch" This is kinda sad and i feel sorry for some of the players.
Anyways, i wish u best fun out there.
Cheers

Arda is dead, morgana is cavebotting 24/7 and he doesnt even get deleted. GG WP.

Irelia was botting too , you should fucking insta-delete this bot. And better make updates, well now it doesnt matter LET THEM CAVEBOT :)

Haha, u noticed that now?
I had reported morgana more than week ago, me and like 5 ppls using ctrl+z
U think they care about it?

We really need people to work with us, if anyone knows ppl just tell us, we are paying.

We need mappers and scripters (mostly on quests and npcs).

If you like Arda Online help us, then we will keep moving forward :)

See ya,
Az~

^ first of all do ur job mate and ban cavebotters, we ( players who played manually ) feel ashamed and sad that u letting do this shit.

lol they wont change anything....like i said they run a 2 or 3 yea beta and didnt do nothing hahaha why would they change now and do anything from the big ass list they got on shit to fix lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back