• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arda Online - Your Best Experience Since Tibia Itself [Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.

feverdog

Reaction score
Entire server for sale and also individual features, more than 2 years of hard work - contact us.

ilw0eq.jpg

2i8xbo4.jpg

2dlq0xi.jpg

n32h4z.jpg

fvjj2f.jpg

xg9ldf.jpg

173eir.jpg

2qk5aue.jpg

flgd8g.jpg

23rl8p2.jpg

divider.png

ARDA ONLINE - RELEASED!
OFFICIAL RELEASE ON 20th SETEMBER 2014

Welcome to Arda Online, a new game that has came with a LOT of features developed from scratch since february 2013.

A real challenge in a unique and innovative game developed for YOU!

Features:
- Multi-Language
- Staged Spells / Spell Forge
- Crafting, Mining, Alchemy and Herbalism;
- Interactive tutorials & dialogs;
- 100% Custom Vocations (with Double Wielding);
- Refining System;
- Socket System;
- RPG Quests;
- Global loots;
-Random mount raids;
- 100% Custom Monsters
- Large Map;

and much, much more!

YOU WILL NOT LOSE ITEMS IN DEATHS BELOW LEVEL 20.​

divider.png

GENERAL INFORMATION

Arda focuses in a good PVP and RPG. Spells usually require soul to be used, controlling the battle duration. In arda everything depends of a good team so that everything works out, because each vocations has it's function and need the others to have it's full potential achieved.

We do not have level or magic level limits for weilding any spell or equipment/weapon and you do not have to buy spells, all you have to do is have the required mana/soul (complete spells table on our website).

YOU WILL FIND EVERYTHING IN:

Facebook: www.fb.com/ardaonlineserver

Experience: 5x
Skills and magic level: 3x
Version: 9.83
IP: ardaonline.com
Port: 7171

You may create an account on the website.

Warning: Our game client has it's data securely packed/virtualized, so some antivirus may falsely acuse it of having a virus in it. Just ignore it as it is a false positive warning.

Virus total report: http://bit.ly/18sD9Vm

divider.png

BUT WHAT IS ARDA DIFFERENTIAL?

There are many features that will make your game interesting.

• Multi-Language System:

Arda is translated for the players best experience, you may change your language at any time by simply saying: "!language" or "!lang". Although it is not entirely translated, the development team is working hard to make it more understandable.

Examples: !language portuguese / !language english / !lang pt / !lang english

mhsc.jpg

• Vocations:

Ardan vocations evolve in tree shape and are divided into three stages:

Primary: the primary chosen vocation
Promoted: the vocation chosen to be followed after your primary vocation
Specialized: a vocation achieved through the mastery of the promoted vocation

The vocations available are the following:

Warrior (Reaver - Mystic Reaver or Berserker - Fierce Berserker)
Archer (Hunter - Demoon Hunter or Assassin - Phantom Assassin)
Wizard (Pyromancer - Divine Pyromancer, Shaman - Shadow Shaman or Summoner - Ancient Summoner)

• Staged Spells:

The spell system consists in using spells that evolve as the player reaches higher levels.
It uses the same words for every vocation but with different spells for every vocation/specialization.
Non-specialized vocation spells will usually not evolve as much as specialized ones.

The default magic words are:

Attack: uto, exi, ino, max
Healing: curo, curator
Support: adito, lux, celero, utor, anima
Special: mor

• Spell Forge System:

Consists in special keywords that will improve your current spell in specific atributes.
Each forge keyword will have a mana amount, original spell mana percentage or soul cost.

Examples:

-You may combine the 'uto' spell keyword with 'amp'. The result spell will be 'uto amp', a uto spell with higher damage.
-You could also use the keyword igo in order to add a freezing condition in the spell, resulting in uto amp igo or choose only the condition that would result in uto igo.
-Another example would be the use of 'max gran lar igo aqua', this exagerated example is possible and would expand the original spell area, increase the damage, cause a freezing condition and shift the combat type and effect of the spell to water.

• Socket System:

Sockets are slots that equipable items have to be upgraded by using socket crystals in it.
Weaker crystals can also be bough from NPCs for gold and ardan points.

• -Crystals bought with gold are random and the attribute added will only be known after it is used in the desired item.
• -Crystals bought with ardan points have their attributes known before using it in the desired item.

Attributes: health, mana, magic level, speed, melee, axe, sword, club, distance, shielding and fist.

Examples:

Fixed- (melee +1)
Variable- (magic +0-2)
Percentage- (health +1.4%)

Note that if a socket is applied with the value 0, it will also count as an used socket.
An equipment can have a maximum of 2 sockets.

2dj3.jpg

• Item Refining:

Refining is a system that allows an equipament to have enhanced attack, armor or defense by using a refining stone in it.

Weaker stones can also be bough from NPCs for gold and ardan points.

-Stones bought with gold can only reach (+1 +2 +3)
-Stones bought with ardan points can reach (+4 +5 +6)

Examples:

A magic plate armor has armor 17 by default, but if it was refined +5 it would have armor 22.
A war hammer has attack 45 by default, but if it was refined +2 it would have attack 47.

uuan.jpg

• Alchemy:

Alchemy is the art of creating potions by using your enchanting words in an appropriate haltar.

our alchemy level will increase a bit at every potion made and also when you fail, but with a much lower amount.
A player with a higher level will make much more powerful potions.
Alchemy materials are obtained by the use of the herbalism skill.

To check your alchemy level you must say !alchemy

The alchemy enchanting words are:

Health

sero curo (Small Health- All Vocations)
sero vex curo (Medium Health - Warriors and Rogues)
sero crucio curo (Great Health - Warriors only)

Mana

sero vegrandis (Small Mana- All Vocations)
sero vex vegrandis (Medium Mana - Rogues and Wizards)
sero crucio vegrandis (Strong Mana - Wizards only)

Soul

sero anima (Small Soul - All Vocations)
sero vex anima (Medium Soul - Promoted Vocations)
sero crucio anima (Strong Soul - Specialized Vocations)

The available herbs are:

Rused for life potions (red)
Echinacea used for mana potions (purple)
Flavescens used as a neutral material for potions (yellow)

wjfk3a.jpg

• Herbalism:

Herbalism is the art of collecting herbs that are spread over Arda
One can easily start to collect herbs by obtaining a herbalism knife with a NPC.

The herbs obtained through herbalism are usually used in alchemy.
Herbalism is static and you will not evolve levels.

The available herbs are:

Calycanthe used for life potions (red)
Echinacea used for mana potions (purple)
Flavescens used as a neutral material for potions (yellow)

33bfm2x.jpg

• Crafting:

Crafting is the art of creating items by using your skills with an crafting tool over a crafting table.
Your crafting level will increase a bit at every crafted item and also when you fail, but with a much lower amount. A player with a higher level will craft items easily while lower level players will lose much more items attempting to do it.

Crafting material and minerals may be obtained in NPCs and by the use of the mining skill. They are: steel, wood and cloth.

The tool required can be bought from NPCs, be careful as it can easily break.

To check your crafting level you must say !crafting

23mr8rr.jpg

• Mining:

Mining is the art of digging crystals that are spread over Arda in search of valuable minerals.
One can easily start to mine by obtaining a mining tool with a NPC.
The minerals obtained through mining are usually used in crafting, they can be identified as: red, blue and green crystals.
Mining is static and you will not evolve levels.

fxawxj.jpg

And much, much more...

We hope you enjoy it! Leave your comment!
Your opinion is very important to our team :)

ENJOY!

Last edited:
WOW! nice work... good skills, i'm hunting infants drakes right now, need potions o/

seems like a nice server , i'll definetly will try it out :) , website wont load properly for me tho, the sidebars are empty and not clickable...

Hello, hehemidu! Where are you from? Can you please tell me which browser language do you use?
Maybe it is a language localization problem.. please try to click in one of the little country flags on the top of the website while we are fixing this problem.

See you in Arda!

Hello, hehemidu! Where are you from? Can you please tell me which browser language do you use?
Maybe it is a language localization problem.. please try to click in one of the little country flags on the top of the website while we are fixing this problem.

See you in Arda!

Ok that fixed it, it changed immediatly when i clicked on the english flag.
i'm using firefox with english language as browser language. it prolly has something to do with that yes: I HAVE to click the flags or it wont load.

Thank you very much for the feedback, I have tested it with firefox and never had any problems. Will make a fix for it and IE6 ASAP.

Browser language minor bug fixed, thank you Hehemidu for reporting it.

This server has got a lot of potential, it's pretty fun.
I've reported a couple of bugs on the forums at the website btw.

I wanted to ask a few questions, figured I'd ask them here. Where are you guys getting cash from? Im already level 31 and I am nowhere close to getting the cash needed for promotion. So far I've tried the orcs and wyverns and their loot sucks.

Oh and on a side note, I think the spells for wizards are using way too much mana, at the starting levels I would find myself sitting in the middle of the spawn waiting for my mana, even now that I am level 31 it still happens sometimes and that is really frustrating.

Its bcoz you need to practice ALCHEMY and make potions of mana and health (check on website)

jubagraebin is right, the point of it is to use Alchemy.
I strongly advise you to read about it on the website.

As for the bugs reported, I will check them and make fixes ASAP, thank you very much.
Implementing an Alchemy and Crafting highscore at the website also.

See you guys there!

Last edited:
All right, thanks a lot guys!
By the way, when you have the time, can you please update the alchemy guide with the items needed for the potions? It was really confusing at first. Alternatively you could have the npc explain what is needed for each potion, but I suppose adding it to the guide is much easier.

This is quite an unique server which I like, reminds me of Thronar. You have to be very careful, know what you're doing. You can't buy potions you have to make them. I like these types of servers a lot because it requires you to think before you do. I just kind of dislike the way the spell system works, there isn't a very wide range of spells. As well as items, this is probably what will keep me from playing the server. I can't stand seeing the same old general tibia items that have been around for so many years. They are just so boring and bland. It's just so much more exciting when you're hunting and a monster drops an item and you're like "whoa" what is that. I know you might have a few custom items here and there but it's not enough to entertain me. Something you should fix is don't call the rogue class a rogue. When I picked rogue I thought it was going to specialize in daggers, faster atk speed, crit, something along the lines of a generic rogue type class. I don't think ill be playing this, maybe ill try it again once beta is over depending on what type of changes come along. Good luck with your server, it's certainly more unique than most real map and download/run servers.

This is quite an unique server which I like, reminds me of Thronar. You have to be very careful, know what you're doing. You can't buy potions you have to make them. I like these types of servers a lot because it requires you to think before you do. I just kind of dislike the way the spell system works, there isn't a very wide range of spells. As well as items, this is probably what will keep me from playing the server. I can't stand seeing the same old general tibia items that have been around for so many years. They are just so boring and bland. It's just so much more exciting when you're hunting and a monster drops an item and you're like "whoa" what is that. I know you might have a few custom items here and there but it's not enough to entertain me. Something you should fix is don't call the rogue class a rogue. When I picked rogue I thought it was going to specialize in daggers, faster atk speed, crit, something along the lines of a generic rogue type class. I don't think ill be playing this, maybe ill try it again once beta is over depending on what type of changes come along. Good luck with your server, it's certainly more unique than most real map and download/run servers.

Thank you for your feedback, your thoughts and observations are received kindly.
We will always be improving our game, this is just the beginning.

As for the spells, have you looked into the spells guides and tables on the website?
There are so many unique spells organized and balanced for each stage of each vocation.
http://ardaonline.servegame.com:8080/index.php/p/v/guide/spells

If you did then it's my mistake =P

Best Regards.

Hmm need vip for last promotion/sell all loot... need pay rl money to get mounts :| you should add items loot from monsters very rare for mounts and npc who buy all loot but for less price and... map is small 1 day to explore 90% map lol and last thing... while u adv to 40-55lv u can kill every monster on ot (idk about demon only) that sux :\

@edit after 81lv there is no reason to play... my all attack spells need souls and i cant regen them by spell (before 81lv i have spell 6soul/sec regen cost some mana and hp now i cant use it due to 'stage spell system' now i have better spell that this but need vip lol i like my old!!! also i explored 99% map except demon quest.. (atm cant do it chests are empty and moveable xd no rewards) 1% is... lost hushers spawn dunno where is it cant explore map without souls (only meele hit wtf ~70)

Last edited:
sad..... wanted to try out and cant even connect.

You need to check the "Test Server" box on the client to enter the beta.

Hmm need vip for last promotion/sell all loot... need pay rl money to get mounts :| you should add items loot from monsters very rare for mounts and npc who buy all loot but for less price and... map is small 1 day to explore 90% map lol and last thing... while u adv to 40-55lv u can kill every monster on ot (idk about demon only) that sux :\

@edit after 81lv there is no reason to play... my all attack spells need souls and i cant regen them by spell (before 81lv i have spell 6soul/sec regen cost some mana and hp now i cant use it due to 'stage spell system' now i have better spell that this but need vip lol i like my old!!! also i explored 99% map except demon quest.. (atm cant do it chests are empty and moveable xd no rewards) 1% is... lost hushers spawn dunno where is it cant explore map without souls (only meele hit wtf ~70)

We are very sorry that you feel this way, this is a beta and we'll work on it considering everyone's thoughts. About the soul spell, I have tested it and it seems like a little bug.. the system is supposed to keep using your old spell since you do not own an Ardan Account, I will work on it right away!

Fixed the staged soul spell minor bug.

Last edited:

Hello! Thanks for your opinion, its very important.

- The Soul problem was a bug, and now its fixed. The beta test consists exactly on fix all bugs and improve the game for the oficial release.
- The idea of selling rare loots for less price if u r not an ardan account is very good.
- Our map is in expansion, hope you understand, and for the oficial release it's going to be much better, my promise :p

We will consider your opinion, thanks.

Fixed minor bugs with Staged Spells Soul Recharge and Projectile Shoot and many others.
We have also added crafting/alchemy ranking to the website as for other minor fixes in it.

Beta skill/magic rate has been raised to match experience.
Promotion/Specialization prices have been ajusted also

Best Regards.

Yeppp, good idea the magic and skills 3x wasnt balanced.

What about projectile shoot fixed? idk whats wrong anyway.

And finally i get a promotion for 5k, much better, but yet need to add rares loots on npc, only vip sucks. kkk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back