• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Avencia 8.54

BoundXhan

Comp Sci
Reaction score
Avencia 8.54 RPG

~ Description: ~
Avencia RPG is an OT server for the Tibia game client 8.54. We've been working on this server for more than a month by constantly developing a 100% original customized map, 100% customized NPCs (over 75!), customized quests, etc. We're using Modern AAC with Vean's Worgen template with a customized header image. Our forums are hosted by dailyforum.net and we use them often. There is also a unique storyline that players can follow by digging around libraries and hidden caves to uncover the mysteries of Avencia. Players who sincerely enjoy an RPG server with a well-developed community, challenging rates, difficult and cryptic quests, storylines, etc. are encouraged to join us!

~ Rates: ~
Experience: 3x
Skills: 5x
Magic: 3x
Loot: 2x

~ Connection Information: ~
Forums: http://avencia.dailyforum.net
IP Address: avencia.no-ip.info
Port: 7171

~ Server Status: ~
Open Beta!
Testers are welcome and encouraged to join Avencia and will be rewarded after Open Beta for their efforts in finding bugs/errors in the game. More information on the website.

~ Comments: ~
We highly recommend that players register on the forums to be informed on what's going on with the server. We will be looking for potential staff members to join us not only in-game, but on the forums as well once we reach a certain number of players. Once again, players will be rewarded for helping with finding bugs/errors in the game! We are a dedicated staff with a server that has great potential.

Some statistics for your enjoyment:
Map size: ~ 10 MB (100% Custom)
Towns: 5 (Avencia, Konoja, Rasetjau, Tukamunga, Abaddon)
NPCs: 75 + (100% Customized)
Monsters: 3.3k + (Edited to be more realistic like RL Tibia's)
House System: Rent (Weekly)

~ Screenshots: ~
cyc.jpg

dragon.jpg

hunterhill.jpg

mate.jpg

promo.jpg

witch.jpg

We hope you come join us soon!
Sincerely,
The Avencia Team

Last edited:
OMG DON'T freaking use .png to show screenshots -.-"

It need 5x more time to load than jpg! -.-"

Sofuz said:
The mapping seems reaaaally boring tbh
Ever heard of 'constructive critcism'?
askarda said:
OMG DON'T freaking use .png to show screenshots -.-"

It need 5x more time to load than jpg! -.-"
Typical troll.

@server,
Looks pretty cool in my opinion. Keep up the good work (Y) and I wish you all the best.

Nice to see low-rates. A bit to low imo. But nice! My teams low-rate server will come up anytime now as well, Nelvara/Trollserv. LET THEM COME, HAIL!

Sorry about using .png! I'll edit and re-upload them later today.

Thanks Vee :D

Trollebror, yes the rates are pretty low right now, but about every week we're going to be increasing them to see how well the community likes them so feel free to stop by anytime next week for higher rates :)

It's only been about a day since the server was put up and it's already gathering a good amount of players. If anyone is interested in a RPG server with a decent challenge to it, try Avencia out.

The map is as already said looking pretty plain, not that thats a bad thing the map is totaly playable, but I suggest putting up a screenshot of a "showoff" area if you have any as this will increase players desires to play and explore the server :p, I will probably give this one a try when nelvara beta is over.

Back