• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Cyntara [10.1] - Completely Rebuilt Custom Server!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
cyntara_signature_000.png

Cyntara is one of the oldest custom map Open Tibia servers still online!
Open since February 8, 2009!

In the seventh full installment of Cyntara, I would like to present to you the rebirth of a classic server loved by tens of thousands of players.
If you have EVER played Cyntara before - THIS update changes EVERYTHING.
NO MORE DONOR EQUIPMENT

We've blended Cyntara's custom features with Tibia's robust longevity. We've eliminated the advantages from mindlessly grinding and botting by providing botters with near no advantages from being online and botting constantly.
There is a week on rebirthing allowing the average player to rebirth in 5 days to keep on the same track as someone who falls through the punishment system's cracks and gets the same level in 2 days. There are also unlimited rebirths, allowing for infinite gameplay!

• Server Core: One of the first servers using TFS 1.0
  • Live Cast: Yes!! (offline for the first week of play)
  • Balanced Vocations: Yes!
  • Rates: Mid-rate (More info here)
  • Custom Spells: 40+
  • World Type: PvP-Enforced (experience for killing players! Old Tibia PvP-E experience formula!)
  • Unique Events: Nazi Zombies (battle the endless horde), Halo Zombies (if you die, you become a zombie. Be the last human alive!), Guild Versus Guild (guild leaders initiate a battle between guilds in an open battle area mapped by TILFen). (offline for the first week of play)
  • Non-custom events: Capture The Flag (custom script), King of the Hill (custom script), and Last Man Standing (offline for the first week of play)
  • Custom Spawns Over 150!
  • Custom Monsters Over 300!
  • Custom Bosses Over 75!
  • Custom Quests Over 30!
  • Staff Active, helpful, and professional! Staff that cannot abuse their positions
  • Donor Items: No!!!
  • Special areas for donors: No!!!
  • Quick, professional customer support: Yes!
  • 10.1 mounts & outfits: Yes!

Pictures: Will be posted after the launch

Information:
IP: Cyntara.org
Port: 7171
Client: 10.1
Custom Client: Download
Watch Live Casts: Login without an account name or password

Please note: There is no account manager in the newest TFS. You must create your character on the website.
If you invite a friend, be sure to give them your referral ID upon registering!

You are free to register now! The server will be online once the countdown timer ends on the website!
Red

Will definitely be the one of the best servers, Seeing who I can get on for the launch. I would really suggest everyone giving this server a shot.

I never played this before because there wasn't many players and donation items but that's going to change so I can't wait to try it!

the 1 and only reason i never got far here was because i was pissed donators got theyre own hunts and shit.

this will be insane. same for the rebirth system. You are so gonna see me online. Best news from your server I heard in a long wile..

Will give this a shot aswell since theres nothing else to play. Never really bothered about it so lets see what this is about.

One of the best ot servers, definitely deserves a try.

Thank you all. Even if there's something you don't like, any criticism is better than none. I'm always striving to make this server better and more fun!

Red

Not sure how the voc balancing is, but early. It's fucking broken. Knights do no damage, while mages does 3-5x my damage.
Have no earlier experience of Cyntara tho, maybe it will even out later in too the game. Atleast I hope so.

Not sure how the voc balancing is, but early. It's fucking broken. Knights do no damage, while mages does 3-5x my damage.
Have no earlier experience of Cyntara tho, maybe it will even out later in too the game. Atleast I hope so.

Wand scaling is really tough with the limited number of them. So in the beginning mage wands are going to hit immensely. Later in the game (as a knight/paladin's skills develop) their weapons should balance them out. They still won't hit as hard, but they'll tank more than them and profit more.

A screenshot by Almighty Stoner from the beginning!

2q81rw2.jpg

Red

So i was doing the arena and everything went fine untill i encounterd the last boss, i got him to red hp and then he dissapeard and i couldn't finish the quest
2i707b4.png

It kind of sucks since i spent 2cc to do the arena and i couldn't even finish it, and since money is kinda hard to get a 2cc refund would be much appreciated

This server looks interesting I'll play :), Red you forgot add the Venezuela flag to the register system :(

Last edited:
I tried and ill be honest I didn't like it. First of all, I know someone mentioned this but knights hit sooo little...like literately it takes me so long just to kill 1 monster, I know you say it should balance out later on but considering its lowish exp and how slow you kill stuff it will take a long long time to even get there, vocations should be balanced all throughout the game. Second all it seems like you do is grind grind grind, you go from one spawn to the next and that's it, there is nothing to make hunting fun. You should make a chance to find rare items or misc items that are good like upgrade items or something to at-least make hunting fun.. and fyi the quest located in Descents is impossible for physical users, not sure if it's meant to be like that or not. Anyway I guess it's just not my type of server but good luck Red!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back