• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Cyntara [10.1] - Completely Rebuilt Custom Server!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont like that some ppl got 200cc or more by donate? gambling? idk but they have tons of cc can hunt best monsters and waste bp mr in 1h while u loot dragon hammers at dragon and need every 1k -.-

Quick update:

[07 Aug 2013, 10:32:38] Today we have fixed the initiation quest (promotion quest) and made it completable. We have also fixed an issue with the task bosses. Now if the room is occupied you won't be allowed to enter until the time elapses. We have also added the !commands talkaction. Now, all new knights and paladins will start with boosted skills. We have also lowered the paralyze strength for Vampires. For the biggest piece of this update, we have revamped below the depot and set an area up for players that recently reached level 80. This is an effort to keep the game going smoothly for new players that wish to not grind. NPCs will soon be added to the Mage's home which will provide missions for new players. Soon we will also be addressing the early gameplay for knights and paladins as well. Lastly, we have boosted the experience rate for lower levels indefinitely.

So us knights/pallys who made chars before the update...can we have like a +20 to our skills LOL j/k

LOVING the server atm, there's just one thing bugging me is the PVP always on thing, I mean im in a group with someone but my AOE is hitting them.... <_< Is that intentional or something not working right

It's intentional, Red made a Focus group on the forum to talk about the things that need to be fixed (What's driving people away and how we can pull then to the server rather then drive them away).

Read more here:
Focus Group - GMG Hosting Solutions

Things that we're discussing right now:

• Loot rate
  • Ek / RP survivability / Damage
  • How to make it easier / increasing the exp at lower levels to make newcomers feel more welcome.

If you tried this server out and quit because something bothered you please post it here, make a forum account on the Cyntara Forums (Click here for a direct link to forums) or send me an inbox so I can post it on the Focus Group discussions.

yeah the focus group has helped the server alot and theres already been updates to help out the players :D

Quick update:

• The healing and mana rune prices at the shop have been lowered greatly. We have also made mana runes conjurable. You can conjure mana runes by saying "Adana".
  • [NPC] Ashri has been added to the Mage's house to help players that have reached level 80 with a few missions. Moreover, map marks will now appear to players during the Noobie Island quests as well as Ashri's quests.
  • the loot rate for verses of the hymn have been greatly raised, as the spawn beyond the piano is a great spawn for mid-level paladins.
  • We have enabled the task NPC to set a mark on your map to show you the location of a boss room after completing a task.
  • We have also boosted the loot and experience on almost every creature.

I hope this gets a few of you to return!

Quick update:

• The healing and mana rune prices at the shop have been lowered greatly. We have also made mana runes conjurable. You can conjure mana runes by saying "Adana".
  • [NPC] Ashri has been added to the Mage's house to help players that have reached level 80 with a few missions. Moreover, map marks will now appear to players during the Noobie Island quests as well as Ashri's quests.
  • the loot rate for verses of the hymn have been greatly raised, as the spawn beyond the piano is a great spawn for mid-level paladins.
  • We have enabled the task NPC to set a mark on your map to show you the location of a boss room after completing a task.
  • We have also boosted the loot and experience on almost every creature.

I hope this gets a few of you to return!

to late

I'm impressed that Chojrak managed to run aac with 1.0 database and disappointed, because you made same mistakes as I did during tests. Bugs made players run away ;s
It can be too late for bugfixes unless you run more advertising threads to attract more players.

Yeah it did, and I don't feel like starting over again because it's not a fair start, but good luck with the server.

Not really much bugs, most major bugs were found and fixed during the 2 weeks of the test server (10 or so people testing daily)

Right now the focus group is seeing how to make the server more enjoyable, if you have already made your mind into not trying it again that's too bad. But maybe new players will feel more welcome (Fresh new players).

Also: I'm not the server owner, I'm just a very old player that enjoys the server, I'm part of the Focus group so as I said, any ideas / concerns just post them Here (Click here) or on this very thread so I can mention it in the focus group.

any changes you guys make are irrelevant, all ur players have already come n gone ;s gg

That's kind of cute, considering the fact that there's already active fights all day?

[video=youtube;NRozAUCNJt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRozAUCNJt0[/video]

Made last night.

Just because a few of you don't have the patience to wait until the server gets a little better doesn't mean the server is shit. I feel sorry for the 3 of you constantly hating on this server, go keep switching from server to server, have fun!

That's kind of cute, considering the fact that there's already active fights all day?

[video=youtube;NRozAUCNJt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRozAUCNJt0[/video]

Made last night.

Just because a few of you don't have the patience to wait until the server gets a little better doesn't mean the server is shit. I feel sorry for the 3 of you constantly hating on this server, go keep switching from server to server, have fun!

Hmm let me check here, Didnt u play first Dzot NA, changed to EU, Start on Xaguls server, and now here?

1. I didn't really "play" deathzOT, I sold everything I got every week.
2. I didn't even know Xagul had his own server nor do I care.
3. #1 applies to DeathzOT EU.

Get your shit facts straightened buddy boy, And you seem to know a lot about me, but I know so little about you.

Get your shit facts straightened buddy boy, And you seem to know a lot about me, but I know so little about you.

Can be cuz i dont join every single ot as u do?

edit: And "selling" every week? made my day

u pist that ur precious server is already at its peak? ;d

Say what you children want, Just because a few of you don't have the brains to grind it out for a bit doesn't mean everything will be spoon fed to you.

@Killallah, Enjoy your OT switching, have fun!

@Zith and other kids that are crying because you got killed on a pvp-e server.. Cry is free, your shit talking won't stop us from trying to better the server.

Have a lovely day people!

Vocations are really unbalanced, I like that its "sorda" custom, but well I already told you @Red that paladins are really unbalanced and mages (druids/sorcs) are too powerfull.

1) Training sqm (magic trains really fast since they give you mana regen so mages train their magic level too fast) - Monk training; Knights can be afk since their weapon never ends and they train really good. Paladins can't be afk @monks because their ammo ends and that suck.

2) Mages hits are too OP comparing with knights/paladins

3) Exori con in paladins hits harder than my weapon hits... Mages does x5 my damage with a weak spell.

I got plenty more information about paladins... So in a few words BALANCE VOCATIONS - MAGES ARE TOO OP - PALADIN SUCK - KNIGHT SUCK

-Greetings
Liro

oh nice wars on top lvls 2vs4 (2+2 on mc vs 4) gratz! Cant wait when they get some reborns on bot powerfull wars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom