• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Joe-Guardian
Captain Tedd-Ranger

Then all the other Captain's you see will probably be me. XD

Like Macabrewolfe89 im gonna probably start with a Barb and end up as a Bard lol.

he's wiping it when he puts it up later tonight...just by myself i accumulated two t2 pieces because of all the crashes...imagine what others got too.

so fresh start im hoping.

It's nice to see a variety of vocations that people are playing. When the server starts up again, I will make a barbarian AGAIN. This time, I will actually play instead of doing nothing :)

I might also check out the bard Iuno yet seems kinda neat.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone know what kind of buffs they get?

im going bard/elementalist, more into elementalist, gonna go that way i think. that hurricance website u gave me, R3ign, doesnt looks nice, hope u guys going goodthere

- - - Updated - - -

bards boost up magic lvls, like 100+ magic levels, but its like 10-20 sec and casting the buff cost 50 souls ;|

Well like I said though I still wanna know what KIND of buffs they have I dont really mind if its just for others.. but would kinda be nice if the buffs were sort of a party buff including self but bleh oh well if their not I still wanna know what buffs they get. :eek:

- - - Updated - - -

Or if they work kinda like a sio spell then? Like Buff "<name of person> or something Iuno.

Well im goin Epic ninja that u already know. I got my tanks and my bitches (r3ign)(Shadow). So happy hunting guys xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back