• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone wants some insane levels while they are sometime into playing, you go to pirates with the following: 1 Barbarian 2,300+, 1 Bard 2,000+, and 1 Druid 2,000+. The druid heals the barbarian while he lures 6-7 pirates near the stairs, while the bard applies buffs to the druid/barbarian, the druid uses black holes + obliteration while having shared XP enabled. That = 5+ levels after 2,000, maybe even more. Also, people will beg for a tauren of experience after they start gaining levels more slowly but I want everyone that thinks that will get you big experience, it will get you 5-10 levels after level 2,500. It's more of a level 500 - 1,200 event.

Also, there is a quest that is hidden somewhere in Ancitera that will benefit you greatly :)

its will start prolly at 21:00 ur time, it did last time tho

8FD_galeriaarenita1_500x348.jpg

Hope everyone thats going to be affected by the hurricane stays safe. I probably wont see much here in Kentucky other than a bunch of rain or snow.

Hope everyone thats going to be affected by the hurricane stays safe. I probably wont see much here in Kentucky other than a bunch of rain or snow.

I will stop blow when it get near syn and start again when it gets closer to r3ign

Is it just me, or is anyone constantly refreshing this page waiting for Syntheticx to post? XDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back