• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
true, just thinking for people in-game its easier to answer questions without switching windows, but i'm fine with either, just need people to get on board with one and stick to it, and we need to let new players know about the irc so they can get help...

Im fixing a IRC atm and just setting up so spam bots wont be that annoyin

true, just thinking for people in-game its easier to answer questions without switching windows, but i'm fine with either, just need people to get on board with one and stick to it, and we need to let new players know about the irc so they can get help...

Ofcourse, it's not like the game-chat is being removed, the IRC is just an extra thing incase you're unable to contact anyone ingame. But if there is going to be IRC they really need people who can be active in there.

u can make a world chat that opens Auto when u log in like in ascalon
like that every1 will take care of that chat :p

The point is that synthetic dont have to worry about tutors abuse powers. And if none tutor would exist it would be a spam channel not a help channel thats my opinion

lmao how are the posts making tibia community look bad course i didnt see like the last 4 pages of todays posts but i havent said anything wrong as far as i know and the rest of us as far as ive read are just so excited about the server and upset that it was released and then closed for an issue that should have been found and worked out in the beta testing which i make claim that the beta tester should be fired for missing such an error knowing quite a few tibia players bot there lazy asses off oh and btw people if u dont have something nice to say about syn then dont comment on this thread and dont play his server if u just dont like him i mean its simple as that no reason to put a guy down whos worked so hard to make ur ass happy u fucking dick brain sorry for all the inappropriate words used in this comment but i think syn has done a spectacular job re creating all of our biggest enjoyments on the computer appreciate it or dont say shit about somone whos done what he could to make u happy and also syn please try to hurry im afraid that ur just not gonna release it anymore because people have been such garbage to you sitting here calling u an a hole and stuff because ur beta testers missed a error that they should have been able to catch i mean its not ur fault or theirs they just werent thinking completely u know

- - - Updated - - -

whoa lmao i shut them all right up i thought for sure someone would have something to say after me ranting about this situation but aparently not i mean common now im just sayin beta tesers sucked monkey nut during the beta testing the people on this forum are assholes who seem to think that syn isnt allowed to have a life because he owes them something when he doesnt hes going way out of his way to make u the gamer happy because hes aware of how many people loved deathzot all he want is u to be happy and ur sitting here bitching at him how is he suposed to make u happy is hes not happy u could have at least thanked him before u started ranting out about his defects with the server i mean i havent seen a single god damn thank you syn for the soon be best tibia server ever nope not a damn one so what he makes u happy and what hes chop liver huh what a bunch wastes of people im thanking him the instant he lets me send him money thats my appreciation to him is my money and for as long as he keeps up the excellent work and keeps the server running and going good hes gonna continue to get money from me because i appreciate what hes done for us all do you appreciate it probably not u just wanna go pk people on deathzot and trolll tibia i remember back when deathzot was way funner wanna know when that was when no one was bitching at the creator because they knew how much of a great man he was for making something so amazing now quit ur god damn bitching and say thank you and if u dont i will find u all and beat ur asses one by one for being a waste of fucking space god dammit

Thank You SYNTHETIC i have brotherly love for ya man no homo period

Last edited:
did u even read it? or did u just see the size of what i wrote and say fuck it im not reading that shit lmao

- - - Updated - - -

and also i bet if everyone thanked syn instead of posting bs about how bad of a guy they think he is when hes not i bet he would have kept it up for us because he would know no ones gonna try abusing any glitches they fine because there respepctable people

Rofl dude u didnt have to write that shit XD to much to read haha i guess he didnt read it XD

basicly i was telling everyone to stop saying syn is a horrible person for not starting the server early and instead thank him for spending so much time on such a wonderful gift he didnt have to remake dzot u know

basicly i was telling everyone to stop saying syn is a horrible person for not starting the server early and instead thank him for spending so much time on such a wonderful gift he didnt have to remake dzot u know

There as only 1 person that throwed bs and we dont call that guy by name but u know who i mean

To long, Didn't read.

On a good note, Synthetic is still logged on otland, so he hasn't lost power yet.

lmao eric an killah who was that sorry i have school and dont stalk dzot forums lmao

To long, Didn't read.

On a good note, Synthetic is still logged on otland, so he hasn't lost power yet.

I mc his otland acc XD JOKE

- - - Updated - - -

We wont say his name but i think u can guess it pretty easy

uhm i dont think its obamanizer cuz i believe hes a respectable guy but hmmmmmm common oh i got it send me it in private messaage i completely dont pay attention and am to lazy to try nd find it

I'll still have internert access via my phone so if I do lose power I'll let you guys know

I'll still have internert access via my phone so if I do lose power I'll let you guys know

Awesome dude awesome! btw when will we go a furion game again ;)?

BTW if someone is needed for a dota2 key send me a pm and i will see if u deserve it :)

da fuck is dota 2 dangit

- - - Updated - - -

and syn did u see my long ass post

Questions:
1. Because the server is opening X days later, will donations be pushed back X days as well? (Nov. 1st -> Nov. 3rd)
2. All previous characters will be gone upon re-release correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back