• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Dedicated OT RPG/8.50/Custom Map/Fast Dedicated Server/100% Pet System/Bounty

Red, when one day you become the owner of OTLand, then you will have a right to say the outrageous and opinionated lies you just said.

But for now, you are nothing more than just another member, and as such you have no right to talk down to me like that. Further, you are just flaming my thread for no good reason. I'm going to request your account to be imfractionated should you continue further.

And btw, Red, your screenshot lies won't work here. My name is not even Admin John. Good luck flaming elsewhere.

For all the other people, stop flaming or be ready to accept the consequences of being enforced rules upon yourselves.

Last edited:
This is a really good server.. The staff here are great (always active and helpful) and there's a real good community here. They have custom monsters so players are never bored, no matter what level. It's a real good server and if more people join it will only get better!

Hope to see you there!

/Nate

Red, when one day you become the owner of OTLand, then you will have a right to say the outrageous and opinionated lies you just said.

But for now, you are nothing more than just another member, and as such you have no right to talk down to me like that. Further, you are just flaming my thread for no good reason. I'm going to request your account to be imfractionated should you continue further.

And btw, Red, your screenshot lies won't work here. My name is not even Admin John. Good luck flaming elsewhere.

For all the other people, stop flaming or be ready to accept the consequences of being enforced rules upon yourselves.

Yes, I would create that screenshot JUST to spite you and your server. No, actually I had no real problem with you until you (or someone from DedicatedOT) decided to pop onto my server and take players from me.

(If Admin attention is brought to this post, please read the edited post ;))

Bringing the people from ur server to say 4 shit here without saying any truth, won't help the server. All 1-2-3 posts, just flaming McLovin. Funny.
Makes -1 for the server wow.

Asslicking is unevitable, huh?

2117-banhammer.jpg

striked again for like 5 people here!:D

This is a really good server.. The staff here are great (always active and helpful) and there's a real good community here. They have custom monsters so players are never bored, no matter what level. It's a real good server and if more people join it will only get better!

Hope to see you there!

/Nate

13uck your just a newbie suck ups that wants to be a GM in the server. The custom monsters is not for everyone they, they only have custom monsters ingame that can rape a lvl 300 and the rest a corrupted GM has to summon them. The server is good but its to money oriented im not saying not to play but if i were you i would think about it before you only pay to play. Also like to say that Admin Arnold flames people if you dont donate and he sucks up to the people who do donate. So its like dont donate you are a looser and donate and you rox. Dont take my word for it go try out the "great" server. And what Red is saying is so true if you go to the forums and look in the shout box it saids by admin arnold "Go tell us to your freinds and adevertise on RL tibia or other OT's!! And remember to donate!!!!!!!!" Thats what it saids. I personally think that advertiseing on other people's server is bullshit. And shows how desperate Admin Arnold is for players. Also Morty is right all what Admin Arnold cares about is money and he's going to do the same as he did on his old server http://glazetibia.18.forumer.com/. He's going to make all the money he can and then shut it down. Thats all i gotta say. Also i made this account so that no one will know my real account. Thanks.

Last edited:
And abusing GMs ;)

Just because you are now banned from OTLand for cheating and lying about your scores on the arcade doesn't mean you should come and lie about my advertisement -.-

####

Everybody else: Join up, and support TFS!

Ok first of all there is no new host, its the same host as Glaze AKA Prudens but is now known as Admin Arnold. After Arnold collected enough "donation money" he shut down glaze for a year and newly came back with DedicatedOT and goes by a new name so that nobody will know he is Prudens. Once he gets enough donation money the server will be going down just like Glaze. He hires corrupt GM's (I should know this because I quit after being a GM for several weeks due to the unfairness and the server scam) I would give this server a -100/10, I do not recommend it at all, its a waste of anyones time.

But if you guys who play DedicatedOT want money ask Arnold because he will give you money to write positive things on here to save his server :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiho people. Just wanted to say that this server is one of the best servers I have ever played in my life... Dunno why you guys talk down about it, but I guess when you are up at the top, people will try to bring you down.

And I think you guys are just retarted complaining here because you got banned for botting...

Keep up the good work Arnold.

Donate some money to him and then arnold will suck up to you like he did to me. And he is corrupted i was his "hitman" people who critizied his server but kept playing he wanted me to kill them for him. :O and you wana know how this is a really noob server?!? You can buy exp. This dude went from 300 to 340 in 1 day. It took me 2 weeks to get from 19-340. Sorry arnold we had a good run but you screwed it up when you started adding some random stuff and adding exp monsters for everyone to buy.

XP Scrolls are now on sale :) Cheaper than Narkia's XP Scrolls! (Metal Guardians and Black Demons now have a 1% of dropping XP Scrolls)

Back