• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Evolution - True PVP-E - 8.6 - Custom K/D system

Is knight gonna be fine and balanced on this server? i made one and i haven't played knight in forever so im looking forward to rolling it :)
Also looking for team or ingame friends :)

IGN: Spitzy

We've got plenty of lone-wolves joining! I'll dedicated a broadcast to you :)
Knights aren't very strong early level, but scale really well with higher levels (as they usually do).

We've got plenty of lone-wolves joining! I'll dedicated a broadcast to you :)
Knights aren't very strong early level, but scale really well with higher levels (as they usually do).
Sounds awesome, will be fun playing a knight after all this time and also looking forward to a new real evo pvp-e.. Haven't played any good ones since hellfire 8.1 (?) ages ago.

MB9t8t6h.png

Server is really good however Knight&Paladin needs buffs badly, and sorcs/druids needs a nerf.

Knight only has 1 custom spell at level 300 which doesn't even do alot more dmg, and it costs 800 mana to cast.
Also knights can't hunt any custom monsters any good while sorcs & druids can hunt apes with utana vid without getting damaged, and not to talk about the dmg on their custom spells, which is absolutely ridiculous. Takes me 5-6 exori gran's to finish off a grim reaper while a 300 ms can ONESHOT a reaper with their custom level 300(?) spell.

This really needs to get fixed asap.

Server is really good however Knight&Paladin needs buffs badly, and sorcs/druids needs a nerf.

Knight only has 1 custom spell at level 300 which doesn't even do alot more dmg, and it costs 800 mana to cast.
Also knights can't hunt any custom monsters any good while sorcs & druids can hunt apes with utana vid without getting damaged, and not to talk about the dmg on their custom spells, which is absolutely ridiculous. Takes me 5-6 exori gran's to finish off a grim reaper while a 300 ms can ONESHOT a reaper with their custom level 300(?) spell.

This really needs to get fixed asap.

To start off, we really appreciate your feedback - you bring up some reasonable points!

1. The Utana Vid thing has been patched already, thanks for the report thought :)
2. We're lowering the resistance of a lot of the monsters to physical damage so you will deal a lot of damage as well!
3. Paladins and Knights scale a lot better with late-game (higher levels) but, if you have any suggestions on how to balance it now, please share! - Any new spell you want? Request it and we'll take a serious look at it :)

Back
Top Bottom