• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] ForgottenL 8.54 (Forgottenl.org) server launched 22nd of June!

Sir Shutter

Learning LUA
Reaction score
Forgotten Legend

Http://forgl.hopto.org/
- To create an account use the website -

The great legendary ForgottenL server is back online, this is the best high experience rated server & the first one to be online balanced and very fun to play, reaching over 350 active players in 2 weeks, and it returns again with a peak record of 60 players online in the first day, advanced staff working on this high exp rated server to make it the best online high experience server available for fun.

IP :- Forgl.hopto.org
Client :- 8.54
Port :- 7171
Map :- Custom made.
Hosted in :- USA.
Experience :- 8000X
Skill :- 30X
Magic :- 30X
Loot :- 8X
Pvp :- Yes.
Spawn :- 35X
Red Skull :- 11 Kills
Banishment :- 20 Kills
Premium :- Yes, for free.
Protection level :- 800
Ammo/Runes :- Infinite, doesn't end.
White skull :- 60 seconds.
Frags :- 1 hour for 1 reduce.
Kicktime :- 15minutes if afk.
Death-lose-percent :- 10% each death.
Server owner :- Admin Omar
Open-time :- 24/7.

~ Server Features ~

Enjoy the custom monsters to hunt, with their custom cool weapon drops, there is alot of custom monsters with the coolest outfits out there waiting for their death!

Enjoy the best custom quests ever!

28ip7d0.jpg

6xzvgo.jpg

Enjoy the custom trainers, heal your self to full by using the item infont of you!

30arjv8.jpg

Solo the boss's & get their buffary coins for the second promotion!

11uyltt.jpg

Do the custom annhilators that we putted great effort to do them, and get the USEFULL goods!

2hnt6p4.jpg

Donate & discover the VIP areas!!

2d0hn2h.jpg

Over 50X Custom items.
Over 20X Custom spells.
Over 30X Custom monsters.
Join now & let the true fun begin.

Http://forgl.hopto.org

Last edited:
Worst server I've ever played.
They will hire cheap staff.

There's only a few spawns and nothing more.
PVP isn't fun, it's just run or die in 2 seconds.

1/10

Nice to see 2 people which are my "enemies" posting, i want people which aren't my "enemies" to post im sure it wont be a negative post, because they are too jealous OF A SERVER REACHING A 150 PLAYER RECORD IN 3 DAYS.

-Bumping :)

@lostnigga & hushitam - ignored :D

ForgottenL's back! JOIN AGAIN! (Beta Test).
Account manager login, no website atm, until the release.

Hope more and many people with join this new edition of ForgL! You'll really like it.

Awesome, u can't play this shit as a mage since knights and pals have infinite uhs but u have to use manarunes that have charges. I suggest to either balance it or not even start playing this.

Awesome, u can't play this shit as a mage since knights and pals have infinite uhs but u have to use manarunes that have charges. I suggest to either balance it or not even start playing this.
You really think you decide if people can or cant play this server? Your lost. Go see a doctor

^ +1.
Mr. Mateo, There is an infinite manarune you can get from a quest.

Back