• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Kronika RL 8.6 - JULY 31 - CAST SYSTEM - RPG RATES - MAGIC LOOT - CUSTOM TOWNS

Top has accepted Anonymous invitation to war.

Yeah, someone felt the need to DDOS us since we were breaking records. All is well, let them have their fun.

Whats fucked up is he can only bring the server down for 5 minutes and ends up bragging about it and threatening everybody in temple to give him 100k or he'll continue ddos'ing LOL

And kronika, what sort of rewards do u give for first 100 skill levels o,o

no reason to ddos more than 5 minutes o_O

Well to be fair, if u can have a server shut down for more than an hour, u dont have to waste your life ddos'ing a server every 5 minutes for 'fun'. As fun as it does sound sitting there every 5 minutes to bring down an ot with 15 people max.

Well to be fair, if u can have a server shut down for more than an hour, u dont have to waste your life ddos'ing a server every 5 minutes for 'fun'. As fun as it does sound sitting there every 5 minutes to bring down an ot with 15 people max.

probably didn't want to, why would he be limited to 5 minutes? serv is most likely not even on dedi

Do u 2 always duo up on otland users considering your probly shitbrained polaks and cant fend one's self?
But good job, backing up ddos'ers around the world, that doesnt make u look suspect at all. {For whatever that is worth.}

It probly isnt on dedi, does that mean u just find every non dedi server to ddos? LOL nice life brow, last i heard any retard with fingers and eye sockets can use a program to ddos, this isnt much to be proud of, especially if u cant do it any longer than 5 minutes

Ive probly been trolled, but hey at least i dont spend the better half of my day jacking off to an OT being offline due to ddos

Do u 2 always duo up on otland users considering your probly shitbrained polaks and cant fend one's self?
But good job, backing up ddos'ers around the world, that doesnt make u look suspect at all. {For whatever that is worth.}

It probly isnt on dedi, does that mean u just find every non dedi server to ddos? LOL nice life brow, last i heard any retard with fingers and eye sockets can use a program to ddos, this isnt much to be proud of, especially if u cant do it any longer than 5 minutes

Ive probly been trolled, but hey at least i dont spend the better half of my day jacking off to an OT being offline due to ddos

tldr ;/

Loving the server, but most of these kids are SO bad.

Anyone who considers themselves good, Please come play.
/suicide

Loving the server, but most of these kids are SO bad.

Anyone who considers themselves good, Please come play.
/suicide

>8.6
>10 ppl on
tell me how this serv is a good judgement on anyone's skill

pro-tip: its not

Most of these kids :/

Having more people playing would be great!, trying to kill Orshabaal being lvl 180 is not funny, also the 1.5 exp after 200 it's like playin rl..

Last edited:
We hit 20+ today! Last exp stage is 2.5 not 1.5.

Join the fun peoples!

- - - Updated - - -

10:16 New record: 29 players are logged in.

Thank you to everyone who is playing Kronika and helping us grow!

You lied to me, first people to high scores get 10 premiums for axe/sword/club...well I got 102 club, only person to have over 100 club, and you wont give me the premiums promised :(

Also im ok with the server, some things are a bit to RL tibs like, but due to how much money we make and stuff the potions and everything are great.
I still havent been to anything above DLs yet, but looking forward to it.