• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Kronika RL 8.6 - JULY 31 - CAST SYSTEM - RPG RATES - MAGIC LOOT - CUSTOM TOWNS

People should come play, decent server, highest level is only around 210~ experience really dies down after 150!
I'm Mia Stormborn ingame if anyone wants help or wants to hunt.

R_ffxM.png

2KDqjr.png

oBBOTQ.png

Last edited:
Is there any chance you could increase the rate at which stamina is given? I had to stay offline for almost a day and a half just to get back into bonus experience.
People should come play! I'll help you out, you can message me on Layla Stormborn or Mia Stormborn. (I'm sure I'll make more characters while waiting for Stamina)

lKgJH.png

Is there any chance you could increase the rate at which stamina is given? I had to stay offline for almost a day and a half just to get back into bonus experience.
People should come play! I'll help you out, you can message me on Layla Stormborn or Mia Stormborn. (I'm sure I'll make more characters while waiting for Stamina)

lKgJH.png

lemme get dat eldorath map [;

Stamina recovery is actually set to be faster than rl tibia ;o That's strange, I'll look into that!

We almost have reached our goal to buy a new dedicated server, big update coming soon! Join Kronika today!

Stamina recovery is actually set to be faster than rl tibia ;o That's strange, I'll look into that!

We almost have reached our goal to buy a new dedicated server, big update coming soon! Join Kronika today!

ye bro oldest trick in the book, rip kronika

Played there, said something about stamina and bitches told me I was being greedy for wanting faster stamina recharge....now someone else brings it up and Oh my, its the best idea ever.

In the advertisement the first to reach 100 skills in something was to be given premium points..didnt see any of those either, R.I.P. Kronika