• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Middle Earth OT 10.36 | Edited Real Map | CUSTOM QUESTS | UPGRADE SYSTEM | EVENTS

bump

Added automated house cleans to clean houses from players who have been offline for more than 14 days.

Today is our 3 month Anniversary!

It's been quite a rocky road for the past 3 months but I'm happy that we are still here!
A special thanks to all the players, without you all the work we put in would be meaningless.
Thanks for playing and I hope you are still here for many more anniversaries to come!!

happy-3-months-anniversary-now-lets-dance.jpg

bump

Minor Updates:
  1. Added the new Dwarves, New Ghosts and Gaz'haragoth to Most Creature Kills page.
  2. New spawn of Ghazbaran in Carlin Ghost Lands underneath the New Ghost Spawn
  3. New spawn of Massacre in PoI Juggernaut seal
  4. Edited Map for Rush event to make it more fun
  5. Added Xodet in Kazordoon magic shop.

Players attempting to loot the new items from Gaz'haragoth:

eV41TN4.png

16:45 Loot of Gaz'haragoth: 6 crystal coins, a demonic essence, 25 ultimate health potions, 41 great spirit potions, a blue gem, 2 green crystal splinters, 15 violet crystal shards, a nightmare horn, a crude umbral axe

BUMP

New Mission added to the Mission NPC :D

Check out all the missions and rewards here.

New Creature Outfits coming soon!

The
Creature Outfits will be available from the Gold Digger NPC. These outfits will give special abilities, for example the current one I am working on will notify you if someone else is searching for you. If you have more cool ideas/suggestions for these outfits please comment below.

ngf3zVv.png

These outfits will not look pretty with mounts.

for example the current one I am working on will notify you if someone else is searching for you.

The intention here is good, but the result will be awful. Will take all of the (pvp) risk out of playing. Anyone with the outfit will be practically immortal as they will always be one step ahead of their enemies.

The intention here is good, but the result will be awful. Will take all of the (pvp) risk out of playing. Anyone with the outfit will be practically immortal as they will always be one step ahead of their enemies.

Thanks for the feedback.
I really like the idea though so maybe there can be a way to implement it and not ruin pvp:

1. Add a Spell/Talkaction that goes along with the outfit that will only make notifications of exiva available for X amount of time and then add X amount of exhaustion between usage.
2. Add another creature outfit that let's you exiva people with the first creature outfit without them knowing but once again you will have to use a talkaction/spell to enable your "stealth" mode and it will have an exhaustion as well.

What do you think about that or maybe you have a better idea?

Thanks for the feedback.
I really like the idea though so maybe there can be a way to implement it and not ruin pvp:

1. Add a Spell/Talkaction that goes along with the outfit that will only make notifications of exiva available for X amount of time and then add X amount of exhaustion between usage.
2. Add another creature outfit that let's you exiva people with the first creature outfit without them knowing but once again you will have to use a talkaction/spell to enable your "stealth" mode and it will have an exhaustion as well.

What do you think about that or maybe you have a better idea?

I think exiva should be left alone and also you'll want to be careful about forcing people into certain outfits based on attributes. People collect outfits and addons because they like the aesthetics, if you make certain outfits more useful it takes away the players' ability to express themselves.

On the other hand, if you do something like temporary costumes with special attributes, that could be pretty cool without upsetting people. Make them rare/expensive with unique effects (though I still would recommend not changing exiva) and last an hour or so.

Minor Update:

Some New Channels:

VPqsiS0.png

1. Events - Here you can keep track of the various events on the Server.
2. Spanish Channel: Similar to english chat but for spanish speaking people.

Hope it helps!

Back