• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA]PSoul - Pokemon Online[CUSTOM]

Venom Spider

Reaction score
Hey guys! I come across this post to talk about a project that will excite Pokemon series fans. Especially the people who played (or still play, why not ;)) GB/GBA versions.

A project called PSoul is being developed for some time, an MMORPG based on the Pokemon world. The project is already at a very mature stage, has a developed and participatory community, since it is maintained for about five years.

The difference in the loyalty it takes in the series in both systems and the data. For those who always dreamed of being able to walk through Kanto towns and battle against other players, be exciting!
Another very interesting fact is that, unlike the original games, PSoul has the Orange Archipelago, very loyal to the anime.
Systems that are worth mentioning:
- Region of Kanto and Orange Islands available.
- 1st and 2nd generation Pokemon with their respective Shiny versions.
- Pokemon and moves totally faithful to the original games.
- Immersive and realistic real-time battle, unlike the original games.
- Classical systems of the original series: TMs, HMs, Berries, Daycare, Safari Zone, Seals in Pokeballs, Pokemon's Egg, Special Abilities, Gyms, etc.
- Innovative systems: Duels (solo or group up to 6x6), TV (shows what you do for other people), Masterys (elemental specialization), Tournaments, Guilds, etc.

Anyway, I ask for everyone that give a look. Currently it is very difficult to see one such initiative to be taken seriously for so long the way it is taken. The game is totally free and just keeps with the donations they receive.
Thank you for your attention.

Additional Information:
Website
http://www.psoul.net

Video

Images
GF1X7EF.png

x6o0DaK.png

2ht3QiD.png

jUflG0c.png

~*Ip*~: pkmnserver.ddns.net
~*Port*~: 7171

~*Client*~: CUSTOM
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: USA
~*Website*~: http://www.psoul.net
~*Exp rate*~: 30x
~*Map*~: Custom

no comment for this, ive already played it 2x and both times it reset and went down many times

I find it laggy and borderline unplayable- Connecting from west Europe. Seems like a nice server though. For people in North America

I used to play this 3 years ago for about a year with a group of friends, loved it. It's really an rpg style server with all kinds of quests you need to do in teams and you can get exp and money from defeating trainers and gyms.
Catch and train pokemons and sell them to other players, loot stones to evolve your pokemons early or sell them to players. Collect items and give them to npcs for rewards (like pokemon mystery box quests where you get a random pokemon). There were all kinds of really rare pokemons that were hard to get and were worth alot and training pokemons from a low level made the pokemon better because it had more hp which also gave it more worth than wild not trained pokemons.
It was one of the coolest servers I ever played, to bad almost everyone who played on this server was from brasil. Most of the players couldn't speak english and only talked in portuguese all the time.

There were some updates later I kinda disliked, removal of stones to evolve (only a few were left for pokemons that can only evolve with a stone), changes in the gyms (before there were weak and strong gym leaders, later they were all strong and same level pokemons) and some of the new areas had really weak and really strong pokemons on the same place (worthless to hunt there, your weak pokemons die, strong ones had bad exp). Never had lagg btw and I noticed I still have my character from 2011, so not many resets.

Not sure what is all changed atm since it's already some time ago I played it, but I would recommend it if you like rpg pokemon servers and don't mind playing with people who only speak portuguese.

Last edited:
I was playing this earlier and all of the players are either polish or Brazilian. That said it is still a lot of fun! Not long until my magmenite is evolved!

If any of you need help in game message me ! In game name is Skykes.

Started a few hrs ago and so far so good

If any English-speaking players wanna play hmu online, my name is Youngdaddy

It was fun until I found out that I have to pay for basic features such as fly, ride and swim.

Not worth paying for a lagging server.

You can buy soul coins from players, I always did that :p
If you get enough money from hunting and selling pokemons, you can buy enough soul coins to always have premium.

I don't have lagg btw and I'm from the Netherlands.

You can buy soul coins from players, I always did that :p
If you get enough money from hunting and selling pokemons, you can buy enough soul coins to always have premium.

I don't have lagg btw and I'm from the Netherlands.
How much is soul coins?

Does anyone know any npcs that give out good quests? Kind of annoying hunting in the sewers all the time >_>.

Back