• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA]PSoul - Pokemon Online[CUSTOM]

I don't know how much it's worth atm. When I started playing 3 years ago it was 3k each, later it became 5k and 1 year later it was 10k (people had more money by then).
But if you're higher level and you can hunt lvl 40+ pokemons, they give alot of loot. If I hunt grass pokemons I have in 1 hunt like 20k profit.
And you can also sell pokemons you catch, to players and to an npc. I often caught around 20 pokemons in a day, sold them for 2-10k each.
Only catch good pokemons or ones that are worth much when you sell it to the npc, pokemons like magicarp (and other start fish pokemons), caterpie and pidgey are not worth to catch.
Also if you lvl a pokemon that much people want (one that is good on high level) you can ask a pretty high amount for that. Pokemons like blastoise trained from low level were often sold for 50-150k.
And you can sell quest pokemons you don't want.

The mystery box npc is in pallet to the north east. First mission is already on lvl 15. There are also all kinds of other npcs in the cities that give small missions.
The ones in houses or on spawns are often quests for higher levels or team quests.

Last edited:
I remember playing this a longggg time ago! It was pretty nice just lacked English speaking players :( I was in an English speaking guild which was pretty nice but haven't played in ages. Maybe I'll try it out again.

1 coin is 3 days premium.
Yes, 23k each, but once you're higher and can sell good pokemons and much loot from hunting lvl 40+ pokemons, you can easily get this.

Do you need level 50+ to buy pacc with money*?

Last edited:
Wfh85zce.png

how fast is exp? i got a 100 in padventures why shall i try this?

edit: i mean, yeah 30x, but that's 1 week lvl 100+¿

This is a lot better. It's not just one of those servers with no cooldown so you can cast all the moves in 0.1 seconds and nuke anything down instantly.

Vouch....it feels slow to me but in a good way. You just don't log and mass spam everything and rape thrue the level. It feels like theres a grind but its a good grind. Like you need some work to achieve something. But in the end its way more gratificating..if thats a word . For me its just the way I enjoy it.

Back