• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rooks Tale 9.8

Ive seen that too, i dont know know how to fix it but refreshing the page fixes it

config.php, increase the value. :p
PHP:
'max_activity' => 10, // page clicks/visits

@up
somehow it wont work, no clue why. its bugged i think.

set this

PHP:
$config['log_ip'] = true;
to

PHP:
$config['log_ip'] = false;

@down
IDK, but it is bugged for me ;p

Last edited:
config.php, increase the value. :p
PHP:
'max_activity' => 10, // page clicks/visits

Did this thank you :)

- - - Updated - - -

@up
somehow it wont work, no clue why. its bugged i think.

set this

PHP:
$config['log_ip'] = true;
to

PHP:
$config['log_ip'] = false;

@down
IDK, but it is bugged for me ;p

Thank you too did this also :)

I seem to have a client lag with this version of tibia I dunno why but it makes it really hard for me to play. And no its no my fps.

Currently playing this server and it's safe to say that this is one of the funniest Rookgaard server i've played and it's not one of those you eventually become tired of because there's no challenge..

There's so much to do and alot of challenges such as killing bosses for really good loot and gather large groups of people to go kill dragons, dragon lords with your rookgaard gear and normal potions to try and get something good out of them.
Also unlike other OT servers around this server doesn't have "donate gear" that doesn't drop ingame, everything you can purchase from the shop can also be looted ingame from normal monsters.

I advise everyone to atleast try it out, while you're at it you might aswell pm me ingame too "Spitzy" if you need any help whatsoever.

Thanks!

Back