• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Species 8.50

Nice mafia work .... why isn't you the one who want money with thief work??! i see that no one would help you!

I don't want money for personal matters, thats the difference between me and alot of other server makers. I just want everyone to have fun playing on the best connection possible, the only issue is the money.

I promise every cent made will go towards the dedicated server, a new domain, Ill probably end up paying people to design the website and etc.. I just need help from people..

I may not be a good speech giver, This isn't a lie.. Just please.. believe me and believe that people in to world have some decency, have some trust. Stop being so selfish, I'll rep++ everyone that even replies here. If you guys need any help in ANYWAY I can assist you dont hesitate to ask. PM Me :p

oh poor guy need money to buy a decicated server we gotta make a ong for you

You know what .. When you open a open tibia server you should make Recpunability for everything you need to be the owner that can handle the server well , if you work 2 hours a day you will gain that money in just like 2 weeks but you are lazy you want people to help you ... they should help a poor family to eat other than helping a man that have a server that lags.

hes basically saying you should earn the money yourself and people should spend money on people in need of food not spend it so players are lag free. Don't flame me just stopping by to translate.

ahahahha i recognize this fucking IP.. your the piece of shit that went on Cyntara and my server posting that shit.. and you even used Admin Exodus as a name...

I bet i could match you IP.. real "cool"

I dont suggest, you do it again

You offered a better powerful dedicated server in which is not ready yet..

I still do not have my server, I still do not have access to it.

Come on people do it for all the people out there with hopes and dreams that one day.. just one day they can maybe meet their parents again.. The people that starve, the people that are forced to make shoes in factories.

All the people thare are overweight, for the crippled, the blind, the deaf.
For women with breast cancer, for man with herpes/aids and other HIV infected people. (STDS).

For people with cancer, for people that wake up to die, for America, for Canada, For Everyone In Europe, For the Swedens, The Brazilians, The Mexicans, The Polaks, The Australians, The Russians, The Asians.. For the people with one hand, the teenagers with babies, the people that cant read good, the people with insecurities, for the bitter, the better.

Click to save humanity.

Repost this everywhere and anywhere! People.. We are here today.. TO say Hey.. Screw it Im not gay.

I injected a PHP-Link when clicking these links in the source code so every click runs a diaphram to MySQL Database and finds your IP/Tracks it to all your characters and increases the luck factor by 0.5% every click.

I lol'd. Thats so much BS.

And wtf is your problem? You're asking for donations for your server comparing them to cancer dying people? "Save the world! Donate to me!" Right.

I agree with Amrosh.
Also, correct me if Im wrong but this subforum is to advertise servers, not to advertise a desperate money-begging.

It would be better if the dedicated was up and running I'm sure we could peak a new online record.

Back