• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Species Colony 9.81 -War-Server- ☼Weekly Updates☼

I don't even get home for another 6 hours, so good luck with that :p

I hope I don't get to behind :/

You won't, I made this species in a way that new players can easily fight with VETERANS that have been playing for months and still be "ok".
Also, when you die you get set back to 0% to level. so if you are 1% till level 10, and you die, you will be 100% till level 10.
This means leveling isn't about "How long you have played." It's about "how good are you?".

Just got home!
I will see if I can script what is REALLY needed within 30 minutes and then open up the server "on time"

Just got home!
I will see if I can script what is REALLY needed within 30 minutes and then open up the server "on time"

Gotta love that dedication, respect mate rlly

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, does 9.80 work instead of 9.81? >.> Tibiaclient.com doesnt go further than 9.80

Ok guys, the IP to log in is speciescolony.no-ip.biz you log in with 1/1 (Until I get a website up)

I'm having serious trouble installing the IP changer. I"ve attempted to re-download .net framework 3.5 and it failed with everything I've tried. Anybody know of any other IP changer or way I can connect that will work?

Edit: I've got 9.81 installed, but I've been using asparate which only goes up to 8.62 I believe.

Back