• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Species Colony 9.81 -War-Server- ☼Weekly Updates☼

And damn, I just realised that the 10.10 version upgrade will bring along the newest interface which I totally hate and the animations that make me dizzy as a muthafucka when running at high speeds (Especially when im stoned x.x)

can yall niggas log on we here bored as fuck and im trying to get my paper swaqq

The server is dead. No people, no war, no server. When the shop comes up, there wont be a difference.

Think it was too early of an release. Should just be re-released in a week or 2-4 when there's more content and when its all better balanced and perhaps having lv. 80 upon start? :D

The server is dead. No people, no war, no server. When the shop comes up, there wont be a difference.

I agree with you.
I do think once I have Shops, PvE teams, Monster Buffs, Commander Missions, Rings (Passives) Amulets (Activated Abilities), and more vocation choices this server will be an amazing war server.

I might hold a Poll to see if people would rather want us to go back to 9.6, or move forward to 10.10 and keep up with Cipsoft.

- - - Updated - - -

Think it was too early of an release. Should just be re-released in a week or 2-4 when there's more content and when its all better balanced and perhaps having lv. 80 upon start? :D

I don't really get how level 80 upon start changes anything xD

I agree with you.
I do think once I have Shops, PvE teams, Monster Buffs, Commander Missions, Rings (Passives) Amulets (Activated Abilities), and more vocation choices this server will be an amazing war server.

I might hold a Poll to see if people would rather want us to go back to 9.6, or move forward to 10.10 and keep up with Cipsoft.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't really get how level 80 upon start changes anything xD

Yeah make an poll for 9.6 or 10.10 pl0xxxx. Imma go with 9.6 for sure ^.^

Anywayzz, level 1 just seems so dull not clue how to explain myself but i find it a weird lvl for a war serv

nvm

Figured out the problem I just had to update my flash client and now everything works fine.

- - - Updated - - -

mmm guess you turned it off? Suppose I missed it lol fk. Maybe next time then probably team will stick around.

Last edited:
You should try and implement the old map with the crossroads and the 4 teams located at norh west south east and the sewers fight it was soo much fun
and much more simple to find the people

Yeah make an poll for 9.6 or 10.10 pl0xxxx. Imma go with 9.6 for sure ^.^

Anywayzz, level 1 just seems so dull not clue how to explain myself but i find it a weird lvl for a war serv

You do realize that when you die, you lose 50% of your advancement to the next level... if you started at a high level (which serves no purpose), most players would just be deadlocked at the starting level.

Leveling up only gives you mastery points to spend in the shop.. starting higher doesn't do anything but makes us deal with higher numbers..

- - - Updated - - -

And damn, I just realised that the 10.10 version upgrade will bring along the newest interface which I totally hate and the animations that make me dizzy as a muthafucka when running at high speeds (Especially when im stoned x.x)

What so different about the interface with 10.10? I really don't see anything different with it but I might be blind.. but I doubt it.

The running animation looks better/more fluid to me

You should try and implement the old map with the crossroads and the 4 teams located at norh west south east and the sewers fight it was soo much fun
and much more simple to find the people

The map is going to be updated again and again and again. I have a team of mappers, plus I map sometimes, and so does Sportacus. This project is new, it will get better over time.

The current map was made as a outline that has no detail or thought put into it at all, and now the mappers have to slowly make it into something that makes sense and is fun.

The thing with the server is when there is no one online, people will log in to check, and see no one on the battlefield, and just log out. I believe there should be something to do outside in the battlefield that will make people go in the battlefield, even though there may not be as many people online. Something SMALL though, nothing big that would give the person who has the most online time the advantage, if you get my drift.

The thing with the server is when there is no one online, people will log in to check, and see no one on the battlefield, and just log out. I believe there should be something to do outside in the battlefield that will make people go in the battlefield, even though there may not be as many people online. Something SMALL though, nothing big that would give the person who has the most online time the advantage, if you get my drift.

That is kind of the plan with the Commander Missions, but that will be a pretty huge update later on.

Over the next few weeks, there will be updates that make this server better and better.

u could make some hunting grounds or dungeon and add some tasks or small quests would be nice :p or something like "daily" quests

Sounds like fun, that you'd have something to do but the big question remains; What will they reward day in > day out xd

That is the biggest issue on a PvP War server. How can we balance between a little PvE content with the main PvP content.

I might script some crazy huge event to happen each day at the same time. If everyone logs in for this crazy fun event, then even after the event is over, they will probably continue to war. Wonder what I could think up that would be so insanely fun that people would log in every day to experience it...

I'm sure I can think of something :)

Didn't you say there was a castle siege thing? Why not adding something like a daily castle siege where every race tries to take control of for a bonus. Something like 5% additional exp from pvp kills for the side that one but only for those that participated. Seems like a decent though and would get ppl logging in to pvp and then probably continue afterwards.

Also for the pve aspect add like single mobs where it take a while to kill them so it would be beneficial for multiple ppl to kill a mob but still able to solo. Also a pve area shared by all races to level in but when pvp takes place ppl drop skulls/pearls or some type of currency to use for random crap from an npc. Kill counts could also be used to be able to unlock better things to purchase with the pvp currency. Farming of chars could be stopped by adding that only 'unique kills' be counted. Unique kills means not the same person over and over.

Last edited:
Didn't you say there was a castle siege thing? Why not adding something like a daily castle siege where every race tries to take control of for a bonus. Something like 5% additional exp from pvp kills for the side that one but only for those that participated. Seems like a decent though and would get ppl logging in to pvp and then probably continue afterwards.

Also for the pve aspect add like single mobs where it take a while to kill them so it would be beneficial for multiple ppl to kill a mob but still able to solo. Also a pve area shared by all races to level in but when pvp takes place ppl drop skulls/pearls or some type of currency to use for random crap from an npc. Kill counts could also be used to be able to unlock better things to purchase with the pvp currency. Farming of chars could be stopped by adding that only 'unique kills' be counted. Unique kills means not the same person over and over.

I will only add content TO the battlefield, I don't want everyone leaving PvP to go do dungeons, or go level in a neutral PvE zone.

Everything in Species Colony will be made with the idea that 5 Races are fighting over this island because they want full control over it.
All the content, Missions, and battles are for that reason. I plan on adding some interesting content soon, I'm just still working on perfecting the scripts for the shop, along with fixing the king system and gate captains to be fair and fun.

I know i'd login to experience A fun event just like I used to do on Ascalon =P Soccer in particular :rolleyes: But imo something like Castle Siege what he mentioned wont be fun considering you'll constantly have different people in your team because switching races is done just like that ;/ Quite easy for someone to jump over to another race if he thinks his current team sucks ¤Pussy Mode¤

Isnt it just possible to make a PvP currency for Species which can be used to ALSO switch races?

Race Switching will be MUCH more limited once this server is more developed.
It will have a huge in-game cost, OR cost donations.

I just added it in for now, since the current version of the server is so unfinished, plus it will be easier to test things when I start adding Differences between the vocations, and the Ultimate Spells.

Back