• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Species Colony 9.81 -War-Server- ☼Weekly Updates☼

Kinda screwed that both Species and Carnage wars are being opened on the exact same day :p

I think Species is enough of a Unique Server that it can stand alone as a different kind of server.
So I am not worried really.

I'll just focus on making my server as fun, bug-free, and balanced as I can. :)

Hell yeah! I didn't even notice this thread but I'm glad I was perusing (lurking) around and saw it. I'm looking forward to this, count me in man. I've heard nothing but great things about you and Species so my expectations are high. No pressure, lol. :thumbup:

I will set a 24 hour countdown today.
I work 8-5 (Central Time) on Friday, so I will be home and ready to release probably around 6 pm. (5 hours and 50 minutes from this posts time).

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (4 members and 0 guests)

Peroxides Cat

Wait. didnt she leave otland? you made her comeback :3

i will be on.!

I will set a 24 hour countdown today.
I work 8-5 (Central Time) on Friday, so I will be home and ready to release probably around 6 pm. (5 hours and 50 minutes from this posts time).

confusing shit when you're european o_O but ok i'll just browse the thread every once in a whileee

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (4 members and 0 guests)

Peroxides Cat

Wait. didnt she leave otland? you made her comeback :3

i will be on.!

Bwehehe, I've been playing a real map server just because I'm bored and have 2 weeks holidays. :#

Species will and always has been custom maps.

No way to make a good war server with RL Maps.

Add an old video so people can check out the insane wars!

-Ill be on tomorrow, no doubt. Greetings.

I'm still up and working on the server (It is now 6:00 am so I've been working for 9 hours today if you subtract my 3 hours of sleep) There was a crazy server-crashing bug that took most of the night to fix, caused by the new Gate Captains (fixed now! Finally) I won't have everything done before I go to work in an hour, but it is VERY close to being done.
Meaning the release of the server might be delayed by an hour or two. (maybe I shouldn't of slept?)

atleast its fixed rite ;P

Yes, all current Scripting bugs are fixed. (not positive about map bugs)
A few more scripts need to be made and tested. (Won't take long once I get back home, and do some on my lunch break at work)

I will also like to say, the map is FAR from being finished, I haven't had time to give much feedback to the mapping team, but there are parts of the map (Like the insane winding confusing maze of a sewers) that need to be worked on. (But most of the map I like even though it hasn't been detailed yet)

I want to remind everyone that this will NOT be a completed project when it releases, but it WILL be fun and playable.
I plan to have updates each week, and I will have a website with Patch Notes in the first few weeks. (Everyone likes Patch Notes)

Back