• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Undeath OT - Needs your help and feedback!

Items redone further, new content up to 24 complete. Lots of new codes and systems ingame like random chests items spawning from walking and bosses. New mining forging fishing added. New armor and weapons sets done. New enemies done, Twisted Dimension world event done. New summon items, new immortality items, armored backpacks, another secret area, flying mounts, more mounts, zelda rupees (Check Home for more new stuff)

186/212
Endgame Content
0/6 monsters, items, powers, skills, quests, attribute focus
MAINLAND for mid-game
7/10 connect areas, fill in content, expand within, add secrets
Mid-game Monsters *extended
15/20 need to add a few enemies to main area.
Mid-game NPCs
9/10 need to edit the town and add npc's
Mid-game Story
6/10 need to continue self story and add additional plot to main area
Mid-game Powers
22/26

More and more content for lower levels
5/5
more source editing
1/1
more client editing
1/1
Low Lvl Area and surrounding areas
10/10
Scripts
10/10
Website
10/10
Powers
13/13
Main Coding Progress
10/10
Vocations
10/10
Starting Area
10/10
Starting Items
10/10
Skills
10/10
New Client
10/10
Sound
10/10
Built-in IP changer
10/10

Last edited:
I have done a ton of alpha testing and continued on adding tons more content for people to enjoy, new mining, fishing, and forging items and tiered sets, new town and npcs, new main storyline and side stories, new secrets for you to find, anything from secret passages, invisible walls, to glitched areas where you can glitch through to get a secret chest like the original final fantasy secret areas.

41 spells currently ingame and more to come!

gain AP on leveling up to be used on hp/mp/cap <- cap is very useful here, or skills

random encounters and pvp, random loot chests, random loot keys, full rpg experience and scaling to match

12:17 You see an Ancient Dagger (Atk:5, Def:3, melee weapons +2).
12:17 You see a Red-Jeweled Lance +10 (Atk:927, Def:503).

All forms of fishing botting has been prevented, it wont work! Mining and forging botter was never a reality there unless you count botting for 6 hours on 1 piece of ore to obtain 24 of the ore. when you could play normally for 10 minutes to obtain the 24 ore.

If you havent already seen the new flying mount system please check it out on first page (yes the video is different and new!)

moving forward! ~shiva

Just started but this server is pretty awesome, I recommend giving it a try if you're looking for something fun and refreshing!

anyone feel free to try out the server, your hard work wont go to waste, I will be letting you keep skills and rewarding with free donation points and an exclusive alpha test item IF you get past a certain point!

EDIT: Doesn't take criticism or player input well at all. That's the thing about you custom OT owners, so set on making something how you want it that you're not open to criticism and get all defensive when someone is genuinely making honest PLAYER suggestions. No hard feelings, just no more time shall be wasted from me. Reminds me of that whiworld whitevo dude.

Last edited:
EDIT: Doesn't take criticism or player input well at all. That's the thing about you custom OT owners, so set on making something how you want it that you're not open to criticism and get all defensive when someone is genuinely making honest PLAYER suggestions. No hard feelings, just no more time shall be wasted from me. Reminds me of that whiworld whitevo dude.
I love to add ideas from my players and would love to add some from you. You're speaking about the one idea you had where I said it was a good idea but i have other things I'm working on and that would take coding I don't know how to do. Specifically wanting me to add a description to the !spells list, to spells like "jump" and "find". I simply told you it wasn't needed at this time (like not as a priority over other things in the game atm) since I'm still working on the main game but I would add some information signs or some info to detail them further for you.

Also please remember that 90% of the stuff you see is added by me through player ideas and feedback but just because I don't jump and change the server exactly in the way you want right away doesn't mean I don't care, it also doesn't mean that I'm not open to criticism because I very much am.

But cmon Taffy to be fair, you joined and said "amazing server, love it" then I gave you some free donation stuff and fun things. You continued with "Change and Code This", I then said "cant right now but I can add some information signs probably". So I don't really understand where this is coming from or why you expected me to just do it right then and there. First of all its not as easy as thinking of a nice idea then just coding it, most of the stuff takes research first then a lot of time and effort (trial and error). I would like to include that while you were telling me your idea I had the code open and was looking for an easy way to add your idea but then decided it wasn't a possibility at this time.

But anyways, good luck to you and I hope you enjoyed yourself the time you spent on the server and maybe I will see you in-game in the future, maybe even with your idea fully coded in at that point in time :)

Last edited:
You are being a bit too cynical.
The fact that my style of game does not suit you because its too hard for you, doesn't mean I'm not open to criticism. You have no idea how much game has evolved trough feedback.

And like shivaria said, adding changes to game should be thought trough first. I know this community is about "customer is right", but that only works for quick buck servers. Last word still belongs to developers.

I would like to include that while you were telling me your idea I had the code open and was looking for an easy way to add your idea but then decided it wasn't a possibility at this time.
If that happens. Refactor the script. New things should be easy to add.
When you reach to the point where you barely script server and something completely new takes no more than 15minutes. You know you have done it correctly.

Any updates? or testing?
I been considering a different approach for mid-game, I got the whole rpg experience setup for up to level 33, and I'm thinking from levels 40-89 of adding like a tower of druaga or sword art online type of area (large castle/tower) like a super dungeon with many checkpoints throughout, then back to the real world at level 90 to continue the undead storyline. Then endgame lvl 100 mixed pvp and pve expansion content.

Server is still up for alpha testing, I have a people testing on a regular basis so you probably wont be playing alone but its tons of fun guys, just head to the site!

It is very exciting and fun to play, you guys should give it a try, you won't regret. There are many things to explore.:p

@nusret48 Once your on the website, hit home at the top of the page and it should take you to where the links are for the client. Sorry about this inconvenience. I'm sure Shiva will fix that so that it's more clear.

Back