• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Unholy Grail - 9.46 - Custom map

~X~

LoA Founder
Reaction score
The Unholy Grail
Welcome every! After some thinking, we will run the server the way it sits. But please be aware we may change things as it grows!!!! So give us a chance people! We got everything ready, we just need some one to take the first step!!!​

For those of you who played Forsaken Grounds;
This server is based off of that server! Please give us a try. The Unholy Grail has a twist to it once again!
Also looking for active scripter's/mapper's/story writer's!

~*Ip*~: gamersservices.com
~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: Tibia 9.46
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: USA, on a dedicated server with 100 mbits Internet connection.
~*Website*~: <- Blank css file in place. Just enter game without acc/pw to make acc.
~*Exp rate*~: 50x subject to change
~*Map*~: Custom, Home made. It contains 4 cities. 2 Town's, 1 VIP Town, an 1 War town.
~*Runes*~: Infiniti
~*Loot rate*~: 2x subject to change
~*Server type*~: Pvp-Rpg.
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 25x Skill and 15x Magic. subject to change

More Features:
~Spells are based on RL. ( Custom one's are for higher level's.
~Vocations (Knight,Sorcerer,Druid,Paladin) " Due to some stupid error "
~Custom boss's
~Monster's drop shards which can be sold for cash to help with supplies.
~Not just a log in and get level 100-1000, You actually play here and use team work.
~Friendly and VERY supportive staff!
~Custom map, an nicely detailed. ( Some parts *have* been brought from here. )
~Dedicated Server
~2 Admin's, no PA's.
~Infinity Pot's/Ammo/Runes!
~Donate if you want for item's/special area's/custom house's/item's. ( All item's/house will have restrictions! )
~New fresh start!
This server is for the people who want to play, yet don't want outrageous levels(200+) running around daily!

Want more info? Log in and check it out! Let the server speak for its self!!!
Few simple picture's;
dp2.jpg
CM.jpg
UG.jpg
Some of you asked for it, so here is the semi finished client...
[URL="http://gamersservices.com/pic/UGO946.rar"]Client

Attachments

Last edited:
No one willing to even give it a chance?..........

The beta is for bug's/map error's/improvements/suggestions ect ect... Which helps in the long run. :)

Would join if I saw pictures of custom items or anything, too lazy to try it out without being sure there is anything interesting.

They arent very many custom idea's, as in I don't see any point in making the as of now... Once the server grow's, I'm sure they will grow aswell.

No one willing to even give it a chance?..........
Give us some more information, like:
Vocations, they are custons?
Spells, they are all like tibia?
I would like play it since I like the name but, I dont wanna download the 9.46 for just play 2 mins and leave.

cant you make a custom client fast?
xd

I have one I'm working on. Has a custom GUI, custom Bg, an the ip will be ready in the client.

Client is uploaded, however it is far from being finished. Please don't judge to harshly...

Last edited:
There is a problem soon as you start Silly, When you make a server and set starting gears and you start level 8. Try making the item's for that level all the weapon's are like this.

02:47 You see a blacksteel sword (Atk:42, Def:22).
~~~~It can only be wielded properly by knights of level 35 or higher~~~~.
It weighs 59.00 oz.
This sword is only granted to a greenhorn of the Svargrond Arena.

Another thing. There isnt even 1 monster to kill when you start, Trainer's have no punching bag's Im guessing you ripped this ot and didint do anything ?

Doesn't sound so rude...? Be polite and nice, positive feed back is a lot better... however either way are fine. And no monster's to kill? I take it you did not venture around and find the cave of zombie's that you can kill. I myself have tested this server over and over. Are the weapon's to start out with to high? Yes, pick the RavenWing axe. This is a axe that everyone can start out with. Then once the required level's you can pick one of the other's, or get some cash and go buy a wand, or a throwing star.... Use your head. This server is NOT for some one who wants high level to kill everything, then stop playing after a hour or so. You actually have to get in and play it. I have played it on a NON supported character, and I'm at level 73 as of right now.

Also, as far as ripped.... No it was NOT ripped. You will NOT find another server with this same exact map......... It is the old forsaken ground's which I bought. I also added map pieces and what not from here, an then I also mapped some myself. So if you find a problem please report it.... Thanks again.

Last edited:
Back