• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Unline.org [8.55]

Edbro

Reaction score
The great OT called Unline.org has been online for around 3 years now!

It is filled with great quests and adventures just waiting to be discovered.

Make friends and fight side by side against strong bosses with amazing rewards.

Make a team and fight in wars using custom spells that will move your opponent sqm's away!

Choose between PvP or No-PvP when you make your character!

A little info about Unline:

RPG PvP and No-PvP.

24/7 Uptime (No lag).

Rates: 10x exp, 50x skills, 50x magic.

XP, Loot Events, and Forum Contests.

Great community.

Very Stable Server.

Constant Updates.

The map is 100% Unique.

60+ Custom Monsters.

50+ Custom Items.

28 Pet Races.

24 Custom Spells.

22 Raids.

19 Trainer Types.

9 Special Outfits.

5 Cities: Aurora, Dry Creek, Lakeshire, Nevada and Greenville.

4 Custom Promotions (Advanced Promotions).

Custom Events Everyday:

Capture the Flag

Lives PvP Tournament

Frags PvP Tournament

Numerous Raids (with Bosses)

PvP-disabled players can join all the events! You don't lose items, skills or experience.

Special Features:

Item Upgrade System.

Automatic Item Recovery System.

Items with Special Abilities.

Pets System. Your pets can learn spells and evolve as they level up.

Dynamic PvP Arena.

Choose PvP or No-PvP for your character.

Configuration:

Old School PVP-Client Aimbot (Hotkeys) is disabled.

Numerous Quests to explore for low and high level.

Start at level 8 with the vocation of your choice.

Guilds can be managed on the Website.

You can purchase blessings to lower your death penalty.

You can get all addons through quests.

PvP for lvl 50+ if enabled.

No rent for houses.

Fast HP and mana regeneration.

2 seconds exhaustion for some offensive magic.

1 second exhaustion for healing magic.

You can buy a house using its door.

Fast Logout! Monsters give an in-fight time of 10 seconds and players give 10 minutes.

Join us at unline.org
We Are Waiting For You!

Sincerely,
Your Unline Staff.

Awesome server. I'd definately play it if there was an europe verision. The donations might be "OP" but it's sooo worth it.
This server is amazin', I suggest you to try it out.

Awesome server. I'd definately play it if there was an europe verision. The donations might be "OP" but it's sooo worth it.
This server is amazin', I suggest you to try it out.

Thanks mate!
We are trying to get more people to play it.

donations are overpowered and overpriced
server is in need of a reset badly
the damage system is terrible

donations are overpowered and overpriced
server is in need of a reset badly
the damage system is terrible

The damage system is lovely, the higher level the more damage you do. Go back to rl maps.

The damage system is lovely, the higher level the more damage you do. Go back to rl maps.

Yeah, it really is a great server.. unfortunately you need to spend a lot of time in game making money to buy VIP Items; or donate for them.. This server is really good but, if you aren't going to donate or work for your items.. then don't waste your time here.

Yeah, it really is a great server.. unfortunately you need to spend a lot of time in game making money to buy VIP Items; or donate for them.. This server is really good but, if you aren't going to donate or work for your items.. then don't waste your time here.

Do you have any suggestions or recommendations?
If you do, please send me a PM with them.

Thanks for the input :)

I'm pretty sure they've made it clear that your donations are OVERPRICED AND OP.

No need for a PM, just a grade above 'F' in Literacy.

I'm pretty sure they've made it clear that your donations are OVERPRICED AND OP.

No need for a PM, just a grade above 'F' in Literacy.

That's harsh and I know that they said that.
I was just asking for suggestions via PM since if they post it here, it would be off-topic.

Thanks anyways.

Do you have any suggestions or recommendations?
If you do, please send me a PM with them.

Thanks for the input :)

Well the only thing I can see to help balance it is; give some better weapons, and maybe a one new spell to free accounts. This server use to have over 400 people online per day, but as you can see.. as the worlds economy went down slowly did this servers players decline; due to the fact a lot of people don't have the money to spend 30$/ 3 months on a OTServer.

I play this OT, donations are worth it. I got a full donation set.

My name is Endlem.. the only thing it needs is a LEVEL RESET. no char reset LEVEEEL

Well the only thing I can see to help balance it is; give some better weapons, and maybe a one new spell to free accounts. This server use to have over 400 people online per day, but as you can see.. as the worlds economy went down slowly did this servers players decline; due to the fact a lot of people don't have the money to spend 30$/ 3 months on a OTServer.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll take it into consideration!

So to speak. I work for the owner, I am also a Mod at the forums.

It's nice to see someone is trying to give more benefits to non-donators, but I have no faith in anything ever changing. Unline has been like it is now for as long as I can remember, but I applaud your efforts in trying to fix some things; or at least put a word to owner..

It's nice to see someone is trying to give more benefits to non-donators, but I have no faith in anything ever changing. Unline has been like it is now for as long as I can remember, but I applaud your efforts in trying to fix some things; or at least put a word to owner..

I don't know if you have kept up with the news but he is making changes for the good of the server.
He took out the pvp-scroll even though he knew it will hurt his pocket and he did it anyways.

I'm just trying to see what things need to be changed so that more people become interested in the server and play.
On the other hand, you probably know that we can't change everything... but probably some things can.

Its a great server and we need to show it to the rest of the OT's community.

Back