• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Veziv

Maziajka

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
Told you bro.. next if I tell you leave my spawn.. you better listen. I warned u.. and if I want something I will get it.. even if I have to fuck over my own friend.

cya @ lunar.. enjoy playin ur 240 ek on shadow.. maybe if u transfer.. u are 200.. u can join nb war.

Told you bro.. next if I tell you leave my spawn.. you better listen. I warned u.. and if I want something I will get it.. even if I have to fuck over my own friend.

cya @ lunar.. enjoy playin ur 240 ek on shadow.. maybe if u transfer.. u are 200.. u can join nb war.
Sup happen XD?

@Vezivreload
pls dont "acting " like a pro becouse:) you rooking 330-240 stop acting liek a pro rly:):):)
I mean how the fuck is it possible for somebody to rook from 330-240? are you that shit or what?

Even though veziv is retarded, you just behaved like a fucking idiot, hacking someone's character on ot XDDD how pathetic is that

Very pathetic.. couldnt care less though..

why you're trying so hard to emphasise you don't care about this game if we all can see you do, what's more, you care a little bit too much

I didnt mention anything about the game.. I said I dont care about the fact its pathethic.. read next time carefully bro.

I didnt mention anything about the game.. I said I dont care about the fact its pathethic.. read next time carefully bro.

I did read carefully, it was directed to what you've done that this attitude doesn't reflect your not giving a fuck about this game.

wasn't you arguing with a guy where each of your posts was ''i don't care about this game'' ?

I dont, you're talking out of nowhere while u dont know whats going on ;p

I dont, you're talking out of nowhere while u dont know whats going on ;p

got no time to quote your posts from other thread, you just behaved like an addicted, spastic kid so it's hilarious to read your posts where you're trying to convice that you don't give a shit about this game.

I dont.. believe it or not.. and as I said.. u dont know whats going on.. this had nothing to do with the other thread. I'd login to vent and explain you.. but you dont need to know everything, so believe whatever makes you sleep at night.

Lokuf as i told u before
you arejust a brazzilian mexican or whatever the fuck u are and a random so stfu

Lokuf as i told u before
you arejust a brazzilian mexican or whatever the fuck u are and a random so stfu

still i don't know you, maybe introduce yourself firstly

i might be even jewish, but you're the retarded one here

Back