• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Veziv

thats just fucking pathetic and sad to hack someone just because he was botting same place as you were and you told that him to leave and he didint... i understand if you do this when you're 14~ but when you're 18+ you should have some common sense atleast to understand thats the a wrong thing to do

Anyways, the problem is between Lopek/Navid and Kroll, since it was kroll who bought that char and not Veziv.

Actually I msgd him today (Kroll) if he wants the money back.. he said no.. what else can I do ;s

Yet, you are still putting bad image on Navid as he's the one that sold the char and you just hack it back over nothing.

Yet, you are still putting bad image on Navid as he's the one that sold the char and you just hack it back over nothing.

You shouldn't say shit, if you don't know what rly happened ;d

I dont give a fuck, i said if he wants the gets cash back he can get it but he doesnt want it so. And Lopek does what he wants to do he made this char with me he leveled it aswel, Veziv fuckt up with Lopek, so he took it back for all the crybabys wich i dont give a fuck about you can cry and suck vezivs D go join him. Join the guy we have been fighting for the last 2 months gl hf cya on the battlefields

^ u will fight against? maybe if u will make team :) u can fight against calar cyaaaaaa

Back