• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Video editor to create 2 Trailers: 30 and 90 secs

kito2

www.masteria.net
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

Im looking for someone who can handle videos from twitch, youtube, vimeo, or any other video platform, add some effects like this one:

What I expect? To show off new client 11.80, new hunting zones, mew quests, new systems.

If you are interested, contact me.

Last edited:
Graphic designers are not related with video editing they are called "Video Editors"

Back in days, I've enjoyed Pina's videos a lot, if he'd continued doing videos today, he would be amazing.
Graphic designers are not related with video editing they are called "Video Editors"
You have no idea what you're talking about. One of graphic designers task is to record, edit video and such. If there is someone who specifically works in that branch, they are called "video editors".

Back in days, I've enjoyed Pina's videos a lot, if he'd continued doing videos today, he would be amazing.

You have no idea what you're talking about. One of graphic designers task is to record, edit video and such. If there is someone who specifically works in that branch, they are called "video editors".

Thanks, going to update the thread.

You just don't know what Design means.

Lets agree, but you read the content and you know what I want, so who cares if I know what a "word" means to you. Im a engineer and Im not familiarize with this contents, but I will play your game.

Last edited by a moderator:
you got it all wrong bro
i didn't even directed my message to you
i just tried to cure Lopas ignorance
gl with your search for a graphic designer
i am one but i cant help you rn
try being less toxic
your gf and ot community would be grateful

my oompa loompa is still as hard as your brain look like
ty for the tips and worrying

i love controversial people kkkkkkkkkkk

Last edited:
You can make this type of trash by yourself you dont even need the basic of video editing. Download glitch overlay, already made text templates, and adjust z dist, thats it.

You can make this type of trash by yourself you dont even need the basic of video editing. Download glitch overlay, already made text templates, and adjust z dist, thats it.

Trash for you, gold for me.

How much would you charge me doing such a "trash"?

Lets be realistic, you already kow how to do it, you have the knowledge and it will take less time for you, if I try to do it, will take so much time, which I prefer to spent by doing other things, that's why Im here posting and offering a job, otherwise the thread won't be created... I can see why this community sucks at all, lot of people saying stupid things, complaining about stupid things, and saying really stupid things...

Trash for you, gold for me.

How much would you charge me doing such a "trash"?

Lets be realistic, you already know how to do it, you have the knowledge and it will take less time for you, if I try to do it, will take so much time, which I prefer to spent by doing other things, that's why Im here posting and offering a job, otherwise the thread won't be created... I can see why this community sucks at all, lot of people saying stupid things, complaining about stupid things, and saying really stupid things...
Well i just said that you can make it by yourself i can even inslude youtube tutorials to make this type of "trash" Overlays Zooms TextTemplates Thats it, you saved some money. To be honest it depends how long this video is if its short like 30secs or 1min and i already have all clips i would take like 10? Only because i would feel really disappointed of myself making this type of edit its like working with rockets and jumping into lego, derank in seconds :D But i think you can even find people who would make it free in video editing forums, because i dont feel like wasting time on such a low level edit.

It's tibia bro, what do you expect? Have you ever seen Tibia.com trailer?

Actually i never seen tibia trailer lul :D atleast it has some text animation and image animation which is even easer to make :D Anyway this is what im saying its not my style of editing. Ican make it, but its not my style :D

Actually i never seen tibia trailer lul :D atleast it has some text animation and image animation which is even easer to make :D Anyway this is what im saying its not my style of editing. Ican make it, but its not my style :D

I get your points, but we are discussing here what Im asking...

Lets talk in a professional way, in a job to be done.... We are here to develop something that I expect to be done, differently to what you like to do or what your style is... Are you willing to take a job based on Tibia.com trailer and the trailed I exposed on first post, handling videos from youtube and twitch (expect that resolution)?

If so, so much time would take you to create something similar for two trailers: one of 30 seconds, and another of 90 seconds, and how much would it cost?

I get your points, but we are discussing here what Im asking...

Lets talk in a professional way, in a job to be done.... We are here to develop something that I expect to be done, differently to what you like to do or what your style is... Are you willing to take a job based on Tibia.com trailer and the trailed I exposed on first post, handling videos from youtube and twitch (expect that resolution)?

If so, so much time would take you to create something similar for two trailers: one of 30 seconds, and another of 90 seconds, and how much would it cost?
Whats the difference of twitch and youtube resolution lul? I think they all use 720p or 1080p :D To me it would take like 1hour to make or less? But im not going to make it. Maybe someone from otland will see my comment that i mentioned how to make that edit they will be able to help you. But for now, all i can say is good luck :) i wish you will find what you need.

Back
Top Bottom