• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

VIDEO TUTORIAL: From nothing to a fully working OT server, website and shop system

i have a problem, downloaded Forgotten server 8.6 and when im about to connect my forgotten.sql to my webb Uniform server, i cant find the folder only forgottenserver.s3db thats inside map :s its not the same when 8.6?

Got this error that i can't login to OT at my global ip but i get to the site when i try go to my globalip

i have put my ip in the config on forgottenserver and really don't know whats the problem. I can connect to 127.0.0.1 , weird

Last edited:
I've done everything, and got the sha1 hash, and when I go log in with 1/1 I get invaild password/id

I've done everything, and got the sha1 hash, and when I go log in with 1/1 I get invaild password/id

Give account manager the password
356a192b7913b04c54574d18c28d46e6395428ab

in the database. Then you should be able to login with "1" again.

Wanting to be staff for an 8.6 map. Used to host untill i got two routers and dont know how to PF. I have a friend who is great scripter, and I can be on 24/7 because i'm home schooled. If your new or old server needs some staff im a great recruiter for players. I have many bots to put on rl tibia and other ots to host the ot presented. Contact me through skype or email, Skype name: potsandpans5 Email:Michaelsilvers763@gmail.*com

I'm getting this problem, when I create an account in the znote acc, everything is perfect, but when I log in to the game the account doesn't exist... I'm using encryptionType= "sha1" in my config.lua, what's the problem then?? A little help please!

Hey oh

Znote, i have a problem in the step where you connect the database of uniserv and the file in TFS folder

how you do that if i don't have the .sql database file in my version? (it just come with the .s3db only)

Since now, thnx a lot
(y)(y)

-Obsdark-

tibia.jpgI've done all the steps, but after I try to login with 1/1 I do not get to log into an account manager. I am able to get to the character selection screen, but there is no account manager to select... And I've done the sha1 and generator thing. Can anyone help me?

Last edited:
hey nice acc maker thanks. i'm trying it everything so far looks good tho when i try to add points to a player it's not working it says the character recieved the points but when i go to the shop i don't see them
any ideas?

Shuston.

Perhaps I can help you. try looking in your config.lua in the main server file make sure it says "account manager = yes or true"

Error
There is a chance that you may have found a bug in the SQL parser. Please examine your query closely, and check that the quotes are correct and not mis-matched. Other possible failure causes may be that you are uploading a file with binary outside of a quoted text area. You can also try your query on the MySQL command line interface. The MySQL server error output below, if there is any, may also help you in diagnosing the problem. If you still have problems or if the parser fails where the command line interface succeeds, please reduce your SQL query input to the single query that causes problems, and submit a bug report with the data chunk in the CUT section below:
----BEGIN CUT----
eNodzEEOgyAUhOGu3ynmAIQIShvZEUOtCQLlYT1BF9247+2LXc83vy8lFYtJYdIIPlooA3XFOGji
2pYL0frlZ7Aw0kg90sYFiQXc7GMVePmG9s8BdndXlqY6afob5dVZ9O1iKD/yyUTiMzJI1WFfYqwU
XJwt3gf9+z+mlCAi
----END CUT----
----BEGIN RAW----
ERROR: C1 C2 LEN: 15 16 942
STR:

MySQL: 5.5.29
USR OS, AGENT, VER: Win SAFARI 5.0.537
PMA: 3.5.5
PHP VER,OS: 5.4.10 WINNT
LANG: en
SQL:
----END RAW----

SQL query:

MySQL said:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'SQLite format 3' at line 1

When trying to import forgottenserver.s3db

Config:

-- Database
-- NOTE: sqlFile is used only by sqlite database, and sqlKeepAlive by mysql database.
-- To disable sqlKeepAlive such as mysqlReadTimeout use 0 value.
mysqlType = "mysql"
mysqlHost = "127.0.0.1"
mysqlPort = 3306
mysqlUser = "Secret1"
mysqlPass = "Secretius"
mysqDatabase = "Secret1"
mysqlFile = "forgottenserver.s3db"
sqlKeepAlive = 0
mysqlReadTimeout = 10
mysqlWriteTimeout = 10
encryptionType = "sha1"

If you got problem with connecting to phpmyadmin using this guide and it says something access phpmyadmin root@localhost using password (yes) or something like that. You should goto C:\UniServer\uni_con\includes and check .htaccess if it allows from both localhost and 127.0.0.1 since it didnt for me and when i tried to enter trough the adminpanel it wanted to go trough localhost.

This was with windows 7 and latest uniserver.

It works perfect, except one thing. My server isn't accessible from internet, I already got the required ports open.

Great tutorial, just one question, I know everyone says it's much better and more stable to use otservers in linux, but is it really that much of a difference in your opinion Znote for mid-end servers 100-300 players to your experience you that have used both? and if so any chance you could make a tutorial just like this one but for linux... that would be an a$! kicker =D

Rep+ and keep up your good work.

Hey make a tutorial for tibia 8.6 that's i wanna make when u can..! im new in this so please make 1 i wanna have my own server <3

Back