• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vidio: Shadowcores Trailer

Monomalo00

http://leiends.ml/
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello all, I bring a trailer, Every week I'll post one or two vidio of the server,or try.
Vidio:
[video=youtube;jq5mxDIlFg4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq5mxDIlFg4[/video]
For those who want to follow me on youtube:
NegroProductionsHD - YouTube

Sub my channel :D

You killed Hiperkarma....

YOU BASTARDS

Well in my opinion it was more of a pvp movie and not a trailer. A trailer would show all the great things of a server like the gnome area, inquisition quest, quirefang and more things that other servers dont have so you can promote the server a bit and people want to play it. Here you just see 3~ players killing other players, it isnt really something that only happens on this server. You can make movies like that for any other server, but if you would make a movie with quirefang and gnome area it is only for this server since other servers dont have it.

Well in my opinion it was more of a pvp movie and not a trailer. A trailer would show all the great things of a server like the gnome area, inquisition quest, quirefang and more things that other servers dont have so you can promote the server a bit and people want to play it. Here you just see 3~ players killing other players, it isnt really something that only happens on this server. You can make movies like that for any other server, but if you would make a movie with quirefang and gnome area it is only for this server since other servers dont have it.
True, but it is a trailer of the war, represent the next vidios.

No?

- - - Updated - - -

By the way nice video :D! Next time I will do that Ices said, for sure this was only an trailer.

Back