• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Waiting to get my driving license approved.

DonHagman

Chill'Reward2014
Reaction score
Hello.

I've sent a copy of my driving license a couple of days ago, since it says it wouldn't take longer than 24 hours to be approved.

I am still waiting for this, so it would be lovely if someone could approve it so I can make further actions.

Thanks,
Hagman

Well they are pretty much totally inactive here(otservlist) - I asked them for some support and how much they would charge for some advert. about 2 months ago and I haven't gotten anything back.
And ive had customers who have tried to contact him aswell without any success.

I've never had a problem contacting Xinn, just use the form on the website. Though, why are you sending them a copy of your driving license?

Wibbens, he replied to so many 'how much does it cost to advertise' threads so that might be why :p

I've never had a problem contacting Xinn, just use the form on the website. Though, why are you sending them a copy of your driving license?

Wibbens, he replied to so many 'how much does it cost to advertise' threads so that might be why :p

Well I mainly contacted him about completly removing a server I was trying to set up, it worked on 2 other otservlists but on his it said it was offline.
And after 2 months my mail still dosen't have anything from him :p - and I used the form.

Thanks for the replys. Due to their new security system because of paypal-chargebacks, you now have to proove yourself by showing that "you are you"..

I have contacted them using the form on the website aswell. I guess I just have to wait.

Thanks for the replys. Due to their new security system because of paypal-chargebacks, you now have to proove yourself by showing that "you are you"..

I have contacted them using the form on the website aswell. I guess I just have to wait.

You have to prove to PayPal or to Otservlist? Would make sense if he only accepts verified Paypal accounts

You have to prove to PayPal or to Otservlist? Would make sense if he only accepts verified Paypal accounts

To Otservlist. However it says "Thank you! The photo has been sent! We will verify it within 24 hours. We are very sorry for any inconvenience.", so hopefully they look forward to it soon.

Back