• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Want to play Shadowcores but need help (mac)

Lpe95

https://soundcloud.com/saintdmusic/sail-remix
Reaction score
As the title says,

Problem is Otlander ip changer doesnt work for mac i have tried to use crossover,winebottler

Well tibia works fine but the problem is only the otland ip changer doesnt work for mac..

Anyknow how to use otland ip changer? without any probs

Mark you should create a own client for shadowcores so mac user can play ur ot! @Mark
@Mark @Mark @Hani @Evan @Red @kornholi @Scarlet Ayleid @Lpe95

!!! my m*thafucka brotha do something about it!

do something about it!

Sorry for spamming names but this is importan for your otlanders members!

Last edited:
Hey man, just got this figured out last night. if you are using crossovers its quite simple actually, lots of free torrents out there for it. anyways if you are all you have to do is create a new bottle. then from there you going to want to go into your supported applications and select net gear 3.5 and install it there. its going to try and install the previous versions as well. you can cancel those and just go ahead with the 3.5 (approx 237mb). once thats done you'll have to install your tibia into that same bottle (this is so the otland ip changer and locate the tibia.exe) then using the Run command and that same bottle open your ot land ip changer. find your tibia.exe in the bottle. launch using IP changer and enjoy! this short description is assuming you know how crossover works. if not gimme a PM and ill make a better tut with pics for you!

I actually decided to make a video. showing how to install, the tibia 10.74 and ot land ip changer

Back