• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War has ended. Westbay won!

You calling me a chicken after i just went out and died 3x? What kind of noob are you? your the chicken that dont wanna take a 1vs1 fight, You actually called dzumior and sitasofa and said "QKNIGHT HAVE PZ COME IN" ..Thats really LOL!

Stop crying :(

so lol :p you are calling your rl's "HEY QKNIGHT HAVE PZ COME IN" ..very funny, why didnt u take 1vs1 fight? oh, right, too scared? ^^
Edit: Latink, ur just a random that no1 wanna waste a frag on, so just stop follow me or die lol

HAHAHHAH how you wanna kill someone who had 3000+hp ? You w8 for lags like you do always spam spam ue ?
You are so funny 1 bp sd some bp magic walls sand 1.6k GMP
Hahahahahaahah you only make ue nothink more and u are such a noob i ever see we are team if you know what i mean and second thinks is you was 3 vs 1 on Arwyna Cold
Realduderino+Qknight+ice Element <ofc he run to boat> hahahahaha

So dont call us noobs becouse noobs its you :) Die come 1 again and spam ue and think he gonna kill someone ofc you cloud kill someone if someone from us will spam ue together with u but they arent stupid like you

HAHAHHAH how you wanna kill someone who had 3000+hp ? You w8 for lags like you do always spam spam ue ?
You are so funny 1 bp sd some bp magic walls sand 1.6k GMP
Hahahahahaahah you only make ue nothink more and u are such a noob i ever see we are team if you know what i mean and second thinks is you was 3 vs 1 on Arwyna Cold
Realduderino+Qknight+ice Element <ofc he run to boat> hahahahaha

So dont call us noobs becouse noobs its you :) Die come 1 again and spam ue and think he gonna kill someone ofc you cloud kill someone if someone from us will spam ue together with u but they arent stupid like you
what? once again, talk english..Ice elemental had to go, so he logged out, realduderino also had to go (some of us got school)..lol, Once again i tell you, UE takes 1300 and SD takes 400~ ..I rather take 1300 that i hit on EVERYBODY instead of a damage on 400 that i can only hit on 1 of you. I think you would have done the exact same thing if you was me.

ahahah big mouth Qknight died like a noob ='( be quiet because you own yourself on every possible way lol

ahahah big mouth Qknight died like a noob ='( be quiet because you own yourself on every possible way lol
hahaha, right..Died like a noob? How would you know, wasnt even there..You should be quiet, You cant do a shit when ur online, standing in dp whole days..Cant be fun :/

24fiafd.jpg

You calling me a chicken after i just went out and died 3x? What kind of noob are you? your the chicken that dont wanna take a 1vs1 fight, You actually called dzumior and sitasofa and said "QKNIGHT HAVE PZ COME IN" ..Thats really LOL!

Why u came for Arwyna with Real and Ice if you wanted to kill him solo hmm? You are making fool from yourself.

so lol :p you are calling your rl's "HEY QKNIGHT HAVE PZ COME IN" ..very funny, why didnt u take 1vs1 fight? oh, right, too scared? ^^
Edit: Latink, ur just a random that no1 wanna waste a frag on, so just stop follow me or die lol

Ekhm.. Im not his rl so get your fact straight..and that was unlucky for you that I just opened vt and loged to the game.. They didn't call me.. that was just unluck for you.

And You must be really nub... U know that You won't kill any1 solo with that lvl right? Maybe on lagg.. so You are just w8ing for it... For me it would be a waste of time/manas to try to kill some1 solo... lol.

And.. to the frags.. I will write it again.. Frags are nothing in rl Tibia.. they are just numbers.. Check forums on different worlds.. for example Nova and U will see that winning side is losing in frags so stfu..

And you Qknight shouldn't speak about Rl Tibia when u wasn't even 100 lvl.. You just told us that u fought in rl tibia ob with noob chars 20-50 lvl... great war experience rotfl.

Ahh.. Btw. You declared war against Game Over for what? To gain some free lvls aight? You know that you would get owned soon by us so You ended war and started another one with weaker guild... that's really pro.

Lol, 130+ posts with just flaming and crying... Noobs

LOL Im sure im not crying.. on the other hand you seem a bit mad :eek: just don't cry ok mate? ha
Hhahahahaha, stop acting like an adult..Ofcourse iam mad, i just died 3x and neon, please...Stop posting in icechaw forums, since no1 likes you here.

This thread is annoying me.. Always ontop of the New Posts...

And btw, Latinkk, who are you? lol

Nah, the matter in fact... I don't have to know some random noob. :*

Back