• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War Lan (CS-WAR Tibia)

What do you think about the site??

• Perfect

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Good

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Normal

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Bad

Votes: 8 15.7%

• Total voters

conde2

Reaction score
War Lan

First:

I want to ask you to use our new sign =)
If you use our sign will help us alot, so please help us and use the sign !!​

warlan.png

Second:

In this last week we stopped a little, but we start work hard again !!!

And to show our hard working I came show you news and ask what you think about our new site, remembering that it is only a preview we are not yet online !!

This tempalte was made exclusively for us, remembering that the image is merely illustrative!

So alot of things have changed in the site =)

Note that this "WARLAN" IN RED ARE AN ANTI RIP THEY WILL NOT BE ON THE SITE!

PLEASE VOTE IN THE POLL​

showoffe.png

Bring
Up
My
Please post your opnion about the new template we want to know what need to improve !!!

And also help us using our sign =)

Enjoy WarLan

Thanks for who are voting !!
Also thanks for the posts =)

Please who vote in BAD tell me what need to improve and fix to have a better template.

So if you vote i ask you to comment thanks.

I think the template is very fine and I voted for good so it's okay.
When are you going to open it officially?
We are all waiting.

Gg.

Thanks for who are voting !!
Also thanks for the posts =)

Please who vote in BAD tell me what need to improve and fix to have a better template.

So if you vote i ask you to comment thanks.

Sorry, just wanted to point something out, with your signature. "Only the bests" should be "only the best"

Sorry, just wanted to point something out, with your signature. "Only the bests" should be "only the best"

No its in the plural =o
Can be more than one that "can survive"
For me its correct...

@valentino
When are you going to open it officially?

We don't have a specific date, but we are working hard !!
The last 2 weeks we have made Patent system and Mission system, also we added alot of new walls in the client and remove bugs.
So i hope that soon we are online officially.

I want to play the server :p
but i have a question, the premium would cost real money?

Bring
Up
My
So you are puting now the War system with robots =)
Lets see the mission and patent system is almost done but we need make some bugs fix

Put it on and for next update:
Scope(E.g AWP Scope)
Smoking Grenades
Flashing Grenades
And the hardest, that when you die, you can see the other ppl whos alive playin, and change player and views

Project is DEAD ?... i just found this server and it is amazing , want to play the zombie mode ^^ Will you turn it on ? i hope yes

Hey... What about Kingom Age? Do you still have the Kingdom Age server? We preffer K.A. instead of Warlan but anyway Warlan is fine :)

Put it on and for next update:
Scope(E.g AWP Scope)
Smoking Grenades
Flashing Grenades
And the hardest, that when you die, you can see the other ppl whos alive playin, and change player and views

x2 xDD

Looks interesting but will it be normal tibia war just on CS-Maps? If so this has been done before.
Am guessing it's not though, you're actually planning to make a tibia CS game, then very interesting.

I just noticed the date though, has this been abandoned?

No its in the plural =o
Can be more than one that "can survive"
For me its correct...

Correct for you, it's still wrong.

Looks interesting but will it be normal tibia war just on CS-Maps? If so this has been done before.
Am guessing it's not though, you're actually planning to make a tibia CS game, then very interesting.

I just noticed the date though, has this been abandoned?

Correct for you, it's still wrong.

No this is not like tibia war, we have a different game system, is not based in tibia also.

And we are late in the realease because we put alot of more features.
The game is not more CS and Tibia, have new games modes like Zombie, Helicopter also have a city and anothers things that i cant say =)

We still working hard in the project maybe in 1 month will be the OFFICIAL OPEN BETA

So enjoy the project and help us promoting xD

And yes i saw the mistake because "Only" means one then "bests" disagree with.

Back