• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warjaty Guild @ Dym Reload hehs

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
i wanna say good luck to warjaty team we win again :) our enemy disbanded warmode

y day they said "we wont exp we dont care about deaths " and today ppl call to my phone join vent they exping 15 ppl on poi i wake up joined vent exiva kayto and its true they blocking poi and exping with 15 ppl butt after 1 hour

Shleder -2 by noobs kucu -2 by noobs Hasyszki -2 by noobs Kayetanka -2 by noobs and kayto start saying alot of bullshits u pinged all bla bla bla i disband wm bla bla bla

Finally u can reach 340 lvl on smierciururuu and 412 on tyr almighty :) good luck my scout

by noobs because you pinged Ogaryna, Kucu and Zbylu. shut the fuck up you braindead kid we disbanded warmode and you won't fight anymore on shadow. you couldn't win in a normal fight because you are the biggest shit in tibia we've ever seen, so you start to ping to make you an advantage.
translate it for him asslickers from Veziv because i'm sure he doesn't understand a word of what i wrote here

Shleder -2 by noobs kucu -2 by noobs Hasyszki -2 by noobs Kayetanka -2 by noobs and kayto start saying alot of bullshits u pinged all bla bla bla i disband wm bla bla bla
AHHAHAAHAHA -2? ON ping-pong warmode gg!

co za zero jebane... ja pierdole wyjdz na dwór pecie jebany a nie spamujesz te fora zajebany koczkodanie

10300969_10152570930951840_7490653239268977727_n.jpg

nie dosc ze gosc dostaje kopy codziennie musi latac noob charami i zabija 3 osoby na pingu to jeszcze robi tematy o tym na forum hahahha no trzymaj mnie wez pierdolnij barana w sciane

@ no1 get pinged u want kill 1 noobchar of us and get trapped :) all of u are healing fucking noobs and zbylu runing around poh ;)

ye u got 150 kills we got 120 who disbanded wm ?

No offence but really Veziv, I've never seen such pathetic, braindead kid like you. What the fuck happened to you in the past? What do you have in your head? Go to the doctor or something like this, cure yourself before it's too late

@@ shleder said they wont exp ? but when im sleeping they exping with 15 ppl ?

Closet u arleady losted 2 wms now its 3 :) score is 3-3 :)

@@ shleder said they wont exp ? but when im sleeping they exping with 15 ppl ?

Closet u arleady losted 2 wms now its 3 :) score is 3-3 :)
1. lost*
2. I don't care about the score you faggot, I lost 15 levels and I don't have to exp because it's not necessary you dickhead
3. The thing is that you treat this game like your life, you think you are god but the fact is that you are shit in game and in reality, go make something with your life
4. Averion logged on zbylu when you pinged him

hahah jak dla tego gostka to licza sie tylko cyferki i kto wygra kto przerga i kto expi i ile lvlkow wbil :D chuj ci w matke jestes przegrancem

jak on w notatniku zapisuje kto o ktorej padl i ile % lvl stracil + prowadzi statystyki na exelu

Last edited:
Back