• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[WARNING] Don't Use the Same Password as on Other Servers!

Hani

;
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Reaction score
It has come to our attention that owners of other open tibia servers store passwords in plain-text to be able to later on, use their databases to hack people that use the same account name and password on other servers. We do value security a lot and to ensure your safety, we securely store your passwords with a one-way encryption. We would never compromise that security, but if you use the same account data on other servers, we will not be able to guarantee the safety of your accounts. We would therefore like to remind you to never use the same account data as on ShadowCores on any other server.

Servers confirmed to be using their database to hack players on our server:
  • reptera.net
  • aurera.eu
  • tibia.mine.nu
  • narunia.mine.nu
  • multiworld.mine.nu
Please remember that these are just the ones that we have been able to confirm. If you know that you are using the same account data on ShadowCores as on some of these servers, or on some other server that you don't know if you can trust - please change your password now. It's always better to be safe than sorry.

• reptera.net - Currently there are 41 players online on Reptera.
  • aurera.eu - 15 Players Online
  • tibia.mine.nu - 3 Players Online
  • narunia.mine.nu - 3 Players Online
  • multiworld.mine.nu - 3 Players Online

Srsly?

I believe I use the same account name and password on Lunarforce, is it needed to change my password too?

Obviously not. Lunarforce uses the same encryption type as ShadowCores and it's the same owners, so you don't have to change the password on Lunarforce.

Thanks for warning us, My mate had this happen to him a while back, Luckily he had the E mail and everything so he got the character back but not items.

I think owners of telania are doing this, everybody are comming back on SC now, and they want ppls to come on telania again so they hack our accs ;)

Yeah, i got hacked by reptera.net but i got all my items back, and now we know the main char of his owner, and now he lost access to it and if someone report he got hacked by pl char gm mark probably will give items back! thanks mark

Yeah, list of server that use plain text to hack players in other servers & rl.

Telania.net
Underwar
OT-Tibia - A server managed by TibiaDev Team!
Armada Azteca
And sharlera.

NoobWar.EU GOD On 50% hacker too
i and friend make at september 2012 account in noobwar.Eu with the same password as the ShadowCores and we got hack on the same day

in one day? oO

Last edited:
Huh, looks like I was lucky :p
Someone hacked me, but he decided to play on my account and transfer some items/cash, he even spent RL $$$ on it. Now I got it back :D

Seems that they are using plain and not encrypted passwords. You guys shall be carefull with your accounts, those server could been made only just to hack your character in shadowcores.

Back