• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Was u desparate?

Calar Joker

Jokero
Reaction score
Hello,

I wanted to ask, was the staff really desperate that you gave tutor to "Jacolas"?
This guy doesnt know a thing about tibia.
Also his English is very bad, the thing he can only do is "MUTE" "MUTE".

Its so annyoing when i see some low lvl, asking for help and this jacolas says "Search on tibiawiki" "Use google"
And when someone say why did u get tuttor? all u see is Player xxx was muted for ........

I agree with it.
I don't know who gave the tutor position to him but gratz to this person, really, you did very good job (I hope you understand my irony).
And also I have one thing to add. If someone asks for help and Jacolas is reading it (means he is on the Help Channel), then when someone tries to answer the question for the person who asked, Jacolas just mute him LMFAO. I don't know whether he feels cool while muting other people but I think he do :) He is not the only one who can help someone. And first of all he IS NOT ABLE to help anyone. He knows nothing about Tibia. He is not a helpful tutor when he is writing "google it" etc. Go learn some basic stuffs, Jacolas.

what for you open help channel, it seems you know everything about the game already, just to harras tutors? controling their actions? how much time you spend reading help channel? omg, comeon. to much threads about tutors, whats wrong with you guys? just close help channel and stop being so annoying lol

It's not harassing lol, it's the truth and I bet I can find 100+ more people who agree with me (all of them were muted just for asking).
Gz to Jacolas

These guys are right. I really wonder how this guy got tutor.
If I may advise: take this kid's "power" away.

Only Polish people are jelous? maybe because we care about the shadowcores community.
I asked u a question, in wich cave do i find the "Ancient scarab's boss" u said in one of the caves "I already knew that" so i asked u again.
What did u say? "North of ankrahmun" this helps me alot omg. And when we killed u muted me. GRATZ BRAIN!!

i must drew the map for you? I write first anctient scarab cave in north of ankrahmun. If u dont know where, u can check this infotmation in google like me :eek:

I give time to write something like w/w or sorry if ppl spam offerts.
When i mute "40% population" this all can write only "SORRY" on PM and i can unmute him :eek:

If you muted calar after he killed you then you'are abusing you'r position. And now you are offering to unmute people if they say sorry to you? lol

Last edited:
All the tutors that we hired is volunteering, and there are no requirements to know EVERYTHING that they will have to meet. The only thing we want is that they are helpful as far as their knownledge goes, and are mature enough to keep Help-Channel on a professional level. Funny thing, the tutors that we currently have is the only players on this server that keeps being helpful, and we need to provide you with constant support, and that we do. There are almost always a tutor online. But you guys do not see that kind of service, because you are all so arrogant and narrow minded players.

Jacolas is a great tutor, he still has a lot to learn before he's perfect but for now he is very qualified for his tutorship.

All the tutors that we hired is volunteering, and there are no requirements to know EVERYTHING that they will have to meet. The only thing we want is that they are helpful as far as their knownledge goes, and are mature enough to keep Help-Channel on a professional level. Funny thing, the tutors that we currently have is the only players on this server that keeps being helpful, and we need to provide you with constant support, and that we do. There are almost always a tutor online. But you guys do not see that kind of service, because you are all so arrogant and narrow minded players.

Jacolas is a great tutor, he still has a lot to learn before he's perfect but for now he is very qualified for his tutorship.

I dont know whether "check wiki" or "idk Google it" is a help.. This are things that we already know and if we ask in help channel for help we want to become an answer from someone if he knows it. Jacolas doesnt know anything and mutes people who want to help and who kill him = power abusing

I dont know whether "check wiki" or "idk Google it" is a help.. This are things that we already know and if we ask in help channel for help we want to become an answer from someone if he knows it. Jacolas doesnt know anything and mutes people who want to help and who kill him = power abusing

As far as i know there is just one great tutor. Velixun, other are just piece of sh+t

I will kill all the tutors on this ot and make movie of it. Help me by giving names of bad tutors.

i must drew the map for you? I write first anctient scarab cave in north of ankrahmun. If u dont know where, u can check this infotmation in google like me :eek:

I give time to write something like w/w or sorry if ppl spam offerts.
When i mute "40% population" this all can write only "SORRY" on PM and i can unmute him :eek:

Such a noob. You know the Tutor position? You know what you need to do if you are Tutor? I don't think so. Maybe read some FAQ what you need to do at this position. If you're not, you just need to leave it and support will search someone else. Someone who know what to do. You are responsible to helping players. Remember that. Don't play with them.

Jacolas' brain:

- Haha such noobs, they killed me lol I mute them *mute*
- Omfg such a noob he doesn't know where ancient scarabs are I mute him *mute*
- He answers a questions for someone, it is only MY job, I mute him *mute*
- I have a bad mood I mute everyone who want help *mute*
- I'm a tutor, I can mute whoever I want heheheheh

Go kill yourself Jacolas

Back